The King Returns

"Push Y/N!! PUSH PUSH!!" The nurse instructed me, the pain was awful and I didn't know if I could do this. But after seven long hours my child was born into the world.
"It's a boy" she announced and I named him, Chaoxiang.

He wasn't to fussy but seemed happy to be out of my stomach, but hell I was just as happy.
"What a cutie!" Dahyun said as she held him, I was so excited for the future now that Yixing was gone forever.

The year was now 2022 a new year with new dreams, I was over a thousand years old now and I needed to blend in. The time master allowed me to keep looking beautiful and young, and I was extremely thankful.
****************************************

As the weeks went by I was living my best life with my son and my Luna, it was so much different than before. A new era was upon us, where there were no kings but presidents.
We were still being told what to do, but in a different manner now a days. I laughed at myself as I learned how to use a cell phone, or a computer but they were handy. I went outside on the patio to breathe in the fresh air, but couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.
I looked around and saw a man on the roof across from me, he was dressed in all black and had on a mask.
I felt as if I knew him but it couldn't be, he was dead and wasn't coming back! Zhang Yixing was dead!.
I went back inside to feed my adorable son, I couldn't wait to enroll him something called a school.
I was full of excitement just thinking about my son's future, I sighed out of joy and carried on my tasks.
I fed him, gave him a bath, changed his diaper, spent lots of time with him, and then put him down for a nap.
The doorbell rang and it was that man in all black, he pushed me aside and went into my son's room..
"Get out!!! I'm calling the police!" I shouted and then he replied, and that almost made me faint.
"And sat what exactly? I mean this is my son." He said and he removed his mask.

Yixing: "Did you miss me? Because I missed you baby girl, now we can be a happy family right?"

You: "Hell no! Get out!"

Yixing: "The queen of darkness brought me back, unfortunately I can't hurt you or my son. Lay is out with Dahyun, they really hit it off."

You: "I-I guess, but what do you want?"

Yixing: "It's simple really, I want you and my son. We will be a family even if you like it or not" He said and picked him up, he kissed his son and then put him back to bed.

Yixing: "He looks just like me, a future president is what I see for you my son! You will rule the country!"

You: "No! I think he should be a lawyer or a judge."

Yixing: "No! He has to rule just like me, he won't be some bullshit lawyer or judge. Now I must go, I have to collect souls for my master. See you again soon y/n, and make sure not to leave town because I will kill you and my child! I really don't care about burning In hell forever!"

{End Of Chapter}