Chapter 5: Mine

I set in my throne thinking about what to do next, did I really want you dead. I remembered everything and I missed you, I even remembered how scared you were of me.
The fear in your eyes made me want to take care of you, even though I hated you.
I wanted to hold you close to me but I wanted to snap your neck, I wanted to kiss you but also cut out your tongue and slowly torture you.
But Now! I'm confused about what I really wanted and that was out of the ordinary for me, I never set around and thought about what to do.

Lay: "Are you falling in love with her?" He asked and I shook my head.

Yixing: "Never! I hate that Bitch!"

Lay: "Even I know that's a lie, I live inside of you Yixing. It's okay to fall in love with someone, even if it's a human."

Yixing: "NO! I FORBID IT! I WON'T FALL FOR THAT DISGUSTING CREATURE!"

Lay: "Bullshit! You already did, even I can sense it. I won't kill her just yet Yixing, take your time and think about what to do next."

Yixing: "I don't have to think about it, just kill her! That way if she's dead I can't fall for her." I said and he hummed in response to my request.

Lay: "As you wish my Lord." He said and then exited my body, he was a huge dragon and extremely powerful.

*****************************************

[Y/N's POV]

It was now after midnight and I could see the moon, it was shining so brightly so I stood on the balcony.
It was absolutely beautiful and I was in it's trance, I didn't want to stop looking at it. I then saw a huge dragon flying past it and towards me, I was so scared to move so I didn't.
"Aren't you afraid?" The dragon asked and I was scared that it could talk.

You: "Y-You just spoke to me."

Lay: "That's all you can say? How adorable, my name is Lay and I'm apart of Yixing."

You: "Woah! How cool." I said and he let out a low growl and came closer to me, he allowed me to pat his head and he seemed gentle.

Lay: "Usually I'm an evil dragon, but something about you makes me want to get closer to you."

You: "Thanks....I think."

Lay: "It's true, you smell like a dragon." He said and I was shocked.

You: "Maybe because you let me pat you, so your scent is on my hand."

Lay: "No! This scent is coming from inside of you."

"She smells like a dragon? Please tell me more Lay

"She smells like a dragon? Please tell me more Lay." Yixing says as he walks out and stands besides me.

Lay: "I think she had a Luna dragon, the dragon of the moon."

Yixing: "Wait! Isn't the Luna dragon your mate."

Lay: "Yes! As I'm the dragon of Death Luna is the dragon of reincarnation, she balances out everything."

Yixing: "I see! Then you can't kill her, so what now?"

Lay: "We wait until the blood moon eclipse, that'll tell me what I need to know. If she does have the Luna inside of her I can't kill who I'm supposed to be with. But if she doesn't then I can kill her."

Yixing: "That's in three days, plus I can since a war coming soon."

Lay: "So can I, so we must rest and get ready for a fight."

Yixing: "Let's go! And let the games begin."

[End Of Chapter]