Chapter 10: War

I set down at the desk and opened up the books, I had to do some research while Lay kept watch over my kingdom. I had to learn more about half-breeds and I was going to find out, would she die soon or something? That's too much power for a human body to hold.
"Shit!" I said out loud as I read about your weak life force, your life force would be very weak without your dragon. Luckily you have Luna, I was so relieved to hear that. But there was more, without your mate you will die.
I read further details are it seems that it'll happen on the black moon, the death apocalypse.
I was now worried because it would be on the day I declare war, on Saturday night.
I let out a loud sigh as I thought about what to do, I doubted that I was your mate. How could a stone cold killer love someone like you!? How could I Zhang Yixing love Y/N!? It's impossible.
Then I came up with a brilliant plan, I was going to kill you on that night and then I'll be free of your curse! Your love.
The thoughts of killing you raced through my mind as I came up with many ways to do it, I was going to kill you! And then feed you too Lay.

I went to my room and set down on the bed, I called you in to join me and you set very close to me.
"Yes Yixing?" You asked with a smile on your face, but I was about to make you lose that beautiful smile.
   "I don't love you and I'll never will!" I said sternly and your smile faded and it actually hurt my heart. IT HURT MY FUCKING BLACK HEART!

You: "Did I do something to upset you?" You asked in a sad yet gentle tone and it was hurting me to do this.

Yixing: "I-I............Fuck it!" I shouted and pulled you in for a kiss, god it felt so good to finally kiss your beautiful lips.

I laid you down and removed my shirt, I wanted you so bad that I felt the beast clawing it's way out of me.

"I want you." I whispered into your ear and you pulled me in for a kiss, tonight I was going to make you mine.

*****************************************

[The Next Day: Morning]

I set up in bed and looked over at Yixing, I noticed the scratches all over my thighs and other places. He was actually amazing in bed and I wanted more but I didn't want to be greedy, I got out of bed and put on my robe and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

 He was actually amazing in bed and I wanted more but I didn't want to be greedy, I got out of bed and put on my robe and went into the bathroom to take a shower