Chapter 4 S2: END OF THE KING (Final)

You: "I'm pregnant." I said and of course he showed zero emotions.

Yixing: "So what!? I'll just kill it along with it's mother!" He said coldly.

Yixing: "After Lay kills your Luna Dahyun I will gain your powers as if you know how to use them you stupid bitch!" He shouted and then grabbed me by my throat.

Yixing: "I really did love you y/n but now this is goodbye for good."

You: "Go to hell Yixing!" I said and suddenly a red light glowed around me, I raised my hand and shot out red light. It hit Yixing and he fell to his knees.

Yixing: "YOU BITCH!" He shouted and pulled out his dagger, he stabbed me over and over again until I passed out from the blood loss.

Yixing: "FUCKING BITCH! FILTHY FUCKING NOBODY!" I heard him shout out.

Dahyun: "You bastard!" She said and suddenly went inside of my body, we merged as one.

You: "This is the end Yixing, are you ready to die?"

Yixing: "You can't kill me whore, I AM THE KING!"

Suddenly the door was broke down and there stood the villagers, they surrounded me and was actually helping Yixing.
"Did you really think you would survive y/n? I have an army!" He said and they started to tie me up, but Dahyun wasn't having it. She came out of me after healing my wounds and shoved them all back.

Dahyun: "THAT'S ENOUGH! HOW DARE YOU LISTEN TO THE KING WHO WANTS YOU ALL DEAD ANYWAY!? DO YOU REALLY THINK HE'LL GIVE YOU FOOD AND WATER AGAIN?''

Man: "No we don't buy he gave us money, we're all poor so we will do as we were told.'

Woman: "I have seven children who needs to eat and have clothing, king Yixing has blessed us all"

Dahyun sighed and put them all to sleep, Lay was flying over us. He ripped off the roof and I stood there in shock, I had to keep up my act.
"Kill Yixing and set me free" He said.

I really didn't want Lay to die but he was sick of king Yixing, we all were.
Dahyun grabbed my hand and the red glow came back, Yixing looked angrier than before.

Yixing: "GO AHEAD! KILL ME!"

Yixing: "But do you think this war will really be over? Do you think those poor disgusting people will ever be wealthy? I used them all because they're easy as hell. Money makes the world go round, I helped those pitiful bastards."

You: "How could you be so cold?"

Yixing: "Enough talking, if you think you can kill me then do it already!" He said and Dahyun listened, she shot out red light and this time it hit him in the head.

Dahyun started to chant in a different language causing Yixing to scream out in agony, he was in some serious pain.

Lay: "Keep going! You're killing him!"

Yixing: "Traitor! I should have known, I should have killed you a long time ago you servant dragon!"

Dahyun chanted louder causing him to scream out even more and causing Lay to fall to the ground, Lay slowly started to disappear and so did Yixing.

Soon after golden dust floated into the sky, we did it! We actually killed him.
The people woke up and felt more free.
"Thank you! Hail the queen!" The man said and they all bowed to me.

Dahyun: "Queen huh? I like the sound of that, now come y/n we have a lot of training to do!" She said and suddenly turned into her dragon form

We decided to leave the kingdom and live silently as we trained, it was finally over.
"The baby is okay" Dahyun said and I was extremely happy and grateful.

Dahyun: "But we have a problem, he's the next king! And if the underworld decides to reincarnate Yixing he will go into the very child you're carrying."

You: "What can we do?"

Dahyun: "Keep going far away from this hell, but I have no say in what will happen we can only hope for the best."

You: "Hope? I hope my child will grow up healthy and far away from his father."

Dahyun: "I love the sound of that, but there's something I don't understand. How did you get pregnant? You can only get pregnant if......" She stopped mid sentence.

Dahyun: "NO FUCKING WAY! ME AND LAY ONLY HUNG OUT ONCE!"

Dahyun: "If you're pregnant than so am I."

You: "WHAT!? SO YOU AND LAY?" She nodded.

You: "My goodness."

Dahyun: "Not another word Y/N or I'll drop you."

You: "Did you fall for him?"

Dahyun: ".........No!"

You: "Liar."

Dahyun: "You know it."

(End Of Chapter)