Chapter 8: Found

I panted heavily as I tried to catch my breath, I was serverly beaten up and I didn't know if I'd survive.
I looked around and no one was there so I started to sob, I didn't want them to get some kind of satisfaction.
"Stop your crying!" She said in my head and I knew it was Luna, but I didn't want to believe it.
"You stupid, naive, weak person! You need to become stronger and ask me for help." She said and she was right, Even though her words cut me deep.
Suddenly the door opened and it was Chenle, he was holding a plate of food and set in front of me.
"I hate having breakfast alone." He said and continued to eat his delicious meal right in front of me.
I was starving because it's been three days and I was starting to miss Yixing, I really needed to hold him right now.

"Still hoping Yixing will come to your rescue?" He asked with food in his mouth and I looked down at the ground, I didn't know what to do or what to think

Chenle: "How did you become so pathetic? I mean look at you, all weak and alone." He said and he was right.

Luna: "Ask me for help! I'd love to rip his head off and eat it for dinner." She said and I ignored her once again and she was becoming impatient.

" She said and I ignored her once again and she was becoming impatient

"Chenle! That's enough, we have to go now. Looks like Yixing has an army with him." He said and I started to feel happy, I knew that he cared about me.

Woozi and Chenle left the room and I set there thinking about how much I loved him, and how much I needed to be by his side.
"Don't let your guard down." Luna says in a stern voice and it gave me the chills, I was afraid because I heard the loudest roar that I've ever heard in my life. I knew this roar belonged to Lay, because it was the sound of a dragon.

Woozi: "How cute, they came to save the helpless bitch! FINE!" He shouted and dragged me upstairs by my hair.

He kicked opened the door and a man with a sword attacked him, but he missed and Woozi took out his sword and with one swipe he killed the man....He was almost decapitated.

He was almost decapitated