Chapter 2: Lotus

[Y/N POV]

I set down at the café as I waited for my date to arrive, I was quite excited because he was an old friend. We haven't seen each other in eight years and I was back in Shanghai, I was going to surprise my family but I wanted to keep it a secret.
My phone suddenly started to ring and it was my father, I smiled because I was so happy.
"Hi Dad" I said as I picked up the phone and he replied "Where are you sweetheart?" He asked and he sounded panicked.

You: "Surprise! I'm back in Shanghai." I said and he was silent, I was starting to feel worried.

You: "Dad what's wrong?" I asked and he let out a loud sigh.

Junmyeon: "You have to leave Shanghai and quick! The King is after you." He said and I laughed.

You: "Dad are you kidding? King Yixing doesn't leave his palace, and why would he be after me? Where's mom?"

Junmyeon: "Everyone is dead, I am so sorry honey. I had to keep this a secret or he would've killed you too."

You: "So you lied to me instead of telling me the truth!?"

Junmyeon: "I'm so sorry, I had to make sure you were safe. Please forgive me, please go back to Seoul!"

You: "No dad! I'm staying right here, I don't believe you. I'll come by and see you soon, but right now I'm on a date." I said and then hung up the phone.

"Y/N!" He said and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Luhan!" I shouted and hugged him, he was my best friend and I missed him

You: "How are you? Look at you Luhan! You're all grown up."

Luhan: "I'm great! How are you? Tell me all about Seoul! And did you think that I'd stay a kid forever?"

You: "Of course! You were so cute when you were little. I'm actually doing great....Well kind of." I said and proceeded to tell him what my father said.

Luhan: "Damn! That's some fucked up shit, what are you going to do? I mean what if this is true? No one knows what he looks like until someone meets him."

You: "I know, but I'm confused. Why would he come after me? I never did anything."

You: "I seriously don't know what to do Luhan, I need your help."

Luhan: "Of course y/n! I'll always have your back."

You: "Can I stay with you? Just in case there is a psychotic King after me."

Luhan: "Sure! And I won't do anything I promise."

"