18. Mile High (Sexual content)

The remaining few days in Wakanda passed quickly.  I completed my portion of the painting and was pleasantly surprised how easily the paint flowed from my brushes.  Nomlanga even questioned my decision to give up the commission, claiming I was a better artist than I thought.  It did start me thinking about diving into it again.

James picked up a gift for Intanda when he picked up his suit.  He knew that I had become friends with her and wanted her to know she was appreciated.  When she opened the box and saw the silver chain with a tiny bejewelled dragonfly pendant she cried.  James fastened it around her neck and gave her a quick hug.  She promised to cherish it always.

Our final dinner with the Royal family was just as casual as the first one had been.  They were regal in their nature but natural in their interactions with people.  They made it known we were always welcome no matter what the circumstances.

On the Saturday morning we stood beside the private shuttle waiting to take us to the airport.  T'Challa had chartered a private jet for us by calling in a favour from a friend.  He embraced us both, as did Queen Ramonda and Shuri.  Even Everett Ross was there, in his wheelchair.  He lifted himself up to stand before shaking hands with James, asking for a gin rummy rematch.  Then, while shaking hands with me told me in a low voice he had made promises to James but it might take years to fulfill them.  He wanted me to make sure James never lost hope.

We boarded the private jet, took our seats and held hands as it took off.  Once it reached altitude the flight attendant came to us and asked us to follow her.  She led us through a door into a room with a large bed in it.  The walls and ceiling were well padded, there was champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and a tv and stereo system.  She explained the king wanted us to have a relaxing flight.  If we needed anything all we had to do was press the green button.  One hour before touchdown we would have to be in our seats.  Until then, we were to enjoy.

"You did this!" I exclaimed to James.

"Maybe 10%, the rest was all T'Challa,"  said James. "Some sheik owns it.  It was going to the US empty so T'Challa called in a favour. Now, go into the change room and put that black teddy on.  Don't come out until I tell you.

He was so excited he was almost giddy.  I went into the change room which was also a fully equipped bathroom with a shower.  I'd never heard of that in an airplane.  Our luggage was there and I dug out the teddy and put it on.  While waiting I could hear preparation sounds from the bedroom, then the sound of music.  Then the door opened and James voice said to come out.

The room was dim with soft lights in the ceiling.  The music I heard was the romantic playlist from James's phone.  He was shirtless wearing only the gold dog tags and black cotton drawstring bottoms that hung loosely from his hips exposing his chiseled lower abdomen.  He stood watching me walk towards him and his look radiated desire.  As I got closer he started circling around me breathing me in.  His scent excited me and I started circling him also looking only in his eyes, those incredible ice blue eyes.   As I circled him I started swaying, then dancing to the music, and using my hands I touched my hair then trailed them down my neck and over my body seductively.  This was the dance he wanted, an object of desire taunting him, and I gave the performance of a lifetime daring him to dominate me.  The control was mine, however, as he was just waiting for my permission.  I pulled his head towards mine and lightly kissed his lips.  Firmly, he grasped me around the waist and pulled my body in close.  He was breathing heavy and in a husky voice said I was to only dance like that for him.  I repeated it back to him as he stared into my face.  Softly at first he began to kiss me on the mouth, neck, breast, anywhere he moved his face.  He backed me up to the bed and sat me down, untying the ribbon of my teddy so that my breasts were exposed.  Then he stood in front of me and said "now".  Undoing the drawstring I eased the bottoms over his erection and pleasured him with my tongue before accepting him fully and completely.  He grasped my head and thrust himself deeper into my throat with each movement.  Just as I thought I would either gag or he would come he pulled out and said not yet.