「 𝟏𝟑 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

"How did you know?" You don't meet his gaze, looking down at your lap to avoid eye contact.

"Y/N, babe," Yoongi grabs your chin lightly, making you look at him.

"I could practically hear how wet you were from across the room." He purrs and wipes your lips with his thumb. He brings his lips closer to yours in a more gentle approach.

Carefully, you close your eyes and give in to the moment. He's right; you're undeniably wet. But it's all Jimin's fault.

As the kissing goes on longer, Yoongi starts to become a tad aggressive with his actions. His hands roam your body a little too fast, and his lips are on yours so long that it's hard to breathe.

Eventually, you have to push him away, not because of the long kissing but because he bit your lip too roughly.

When you both are separated, he has a small hint of blood smeared on his mouth and a small cut is on yours.

"Sorry, babe. I warned you I play rough." Yoongi grabs a napkin and pats your lip, wiping away the blood.

You're so confused by him. He bites you intentionally and then doctors the wound? You don't understand.

"I'm fine; I can do it," you try grabbing the napkin from him to do it for yourself, but he pulls back with the napkin in his hand.

"Don't, I'm doing it." Yoongi then wipes the rest of the blood off.

The kitchen door swings open and there stands Jimin in a bathing suit. No shirt on, which shows his tattoo and his black bottoms.

"What a nice day for a swim!" He says happily.

Park Jimin is really like a damn switch.

"Ah, what happened?" He walks over to the both of you, seeing the bloody napkin.

"I gave her a little demonstration of what's to come." Yoongi winks at you, while Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Come on, let's show her the basement. I'm ready to swim." Jimin helps you out of the booth, then walks to a door that's straight down a small hall, which is directly under the second-floor stairs.

Jimin opens the door and walks downstairs with Yoongi right behind you. It's strange seeing a new part of the house. However, you can't see anything because it's pitch black.

"Careful, watch your step," Jimin calls back.

Once all of you make it safely down the steps, one of them turns on the light, and you're in shock from what you see in front of you.

The basement is bigger than the living room. The ground is solid black tiles that shine when the light hits them. The walls are a grey color with a waterfall installed against the farthest wall that pours down straight from the ceiling to a spot in the floor, which flows into the pool.

On the right is the dry part of the room. It has white carpet and a movie theater that's connected to a whole arcade area. Video games, puzzle pieces, and a pool table are all included; it has so many things.

You turn back to the left where the floor is black tile and turn your head around the corner of the wall to see the rest.

There's a built-in pool with lights underneath the water that shift to different colors. The lights go from purple to green and to red and blue and so on. Next to the pool is a hot tub section that has a small waterfall runoff from the hot tub into the pool itself.