03

I was sitting in the dinning room eating the remaining of what's left on my plate when two guys including Leo walked into the room

One of them seem familiar. He had jet black hair, not as much tattoos as Leo and the other guy also resembles Leo.

They all ignored me and took a seat at the table before taking out their phones.

A few seconds later maids waltz in with delicious looking food before handing each of them a plate.

I didn't plan on having a conversation with Leo or anyone at the table so I ate then made my way back upstairs.

My dad called a thousand times but I ignored them all. The phone made a ding noise and I go up. The message made me smirk as I went to my closet.

Dante
Got a mission if you're up for it ;)

Me
I'm on my way love,

I got dressed and walked out of my new room

I got dressed and walked out of my new room. I went down and walked towards the main door.

"Don't do that," someone said the moment my palm touched the cold metal knob of the main door.

Turning around I saw Leo walking towards me while adjusting his gun.

"Excuse me," I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Move away from the door," he said

"Don't tell me what to do and I'm going out so I'll be back when-" before I could finish my sentence he pulled me away from the door and pushed me behind him.

The door then burst open and two guys came into our view.

"Didn't your mother teach you assholes how to knock," Leo groaned before shooting them both between the eyes

They both dropped to the ground with a loud thud and Leo slammed the door closed.

"Let's go," he said as he began walking down the hall

"Are you under attack?" I asked but felt stupid for asking.

"Sorry princess but wasn't it that obvious. I don't normal have my enemies show up at my door for a gun talk," he said before walking away.