40?

L E O

The moment we entered the room I was already naked by the help of my beautiful wife.

She pushed me on to the bed and I was about to lean up.

"Uh huh. I want you to watch me" she said before placing her hand around my neck and pushing me back down.

I laid down and she got up. She began striping and I couldn't help but smile while biting my bottom lip.

All that was all mine

Only mine

"Your so fucking beautiful" I said as she removed her bra.

No matter how many times I see her naked everytime feels like the first.

She removed her panty and I got up.

I grabbed her by her neck and forced her lips to mine.

I kissed her like my life depended on it and she moaned against my lips.

I broke the kiss before turning her around, bend her over and she spread her legs.

Let's just skip the foreplay for tonight

I ran my fingers over her clit before going back to play with it.

She's dripping and that made me grin

"Your so fucking wet babe" I said before placing my dick at her entrance.

"You ready?" I asked and she nod.

"Words babe" I said while rubbing her clit with my cock.

"Yes" she said and buried my dick into her before letting out a groan.

Her lips were spread over of cock as I stretched out.

I will never get tired of the feeling that takes over me when I enter her.

Everything always feels so right with her and I loved it

"Oh fuck"

"Leo your inside my stomach" she groaned while gripped the sheets.

Without giving her the chance of getting use to me I started thrusting in and out of her.

"Fuck" she moans and it sounded like music to my ears.

My hand grabbed her hair while my other hand grabbed her ass cheek.

The sound of my pelvis meeting her ass cheeks filled the room with our groans and moans.

I released her hair and grabbed her ass cheeks before spreading them apart as I watched my cock disappears into her hole.

"You feel so good" I groaned as my eyes rolled back.

The feels was memorizing

It was great

Just like her

"Leo" she moans and I spun her around