04

"We have business at one of my clubs tonight-" she cut through my sentence before I could finish causing my grip to tightened on the steering wheel

"Do I have to be there?" she asked sounding annoyed.

"Yes and I told you to never do that again," I said and she rolled her eyes.

I hate her fucking attitude

"Whatever," she said before rolling down her window. She closed her eyes as the nights cool refreshing breeze hit her face and she began to smile.

I may hate her attitude but I loved her smile-

What I'm I even saying I hate everything about her cute ass- nevermind

Turning away I continued driving as we sat in silence. After reaching home I went to my office while she went - somewhere...

"Hey bro there's something you should see," Alfie said as he walked into the room with Veronica trailing behind him.

Uggh

Placing my pen down I took my glasses off and took the laptop from her hands.

It was a camera footage of Liliana's brother Matt.

Clicking the play button the video showed him robbing two of my trailers.

That asshole

"How the fuck did he get through the guards and I didn't I order you to help on the watch out" I said after throwing the laptop across the room.

"Appearently some of them got drugged but Matt also has a couple inside men working for you. I'm sorry Leo," Veronica stuttered out as she played with her trembling fingers.

She's good at giving heads but she practically useless otherwise

No I have never fucked her and I don't plan to

"Get out," I said and she practically ran out

"He's saying he wants his sister in exchange for the cocaine," Alfie said.

"Fuck the cocaine and fuck that asshole," I said and Alfie sat on my desk while pouring him self a glass of whiskey

"Maybe we should call Ace," he said and I looked at him.

Ace is our older brother, the one who should be doing this right now but he ran off, leaving all his work on me.

"I don't need Ace, Fuck him" I said angrily and he simply nod his head.

Let's just say Ace and I aren't close, we practically hate each other

"What do you want to do?" he asked and I took a seat before running my fingers through my messy hair.

"If Matt likes playing games fine let's play," I said and he smirked

"Sounds good to me" he said before drinking from his glass.