37

L E O

She fell asleep minutes later and I watched her as she slept

I never thought I could fall a girl this hard but I did.

She's everything I need and everything I'll ever want

Two hours passed and she finally woke up.

"How do you feel" I asked and she snuggled in to my chest.

"My body doesn't hurt anymore thanks to the pills and I feel good knowing your still here" she said and I smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Don't you have work" she asked while closing her eyes.

"I called Diego and told him to take over for today" I said and she nod

"I want to see Leon" she said while playing with the rings on my fingers

"Alfie is bringing him over" I said

"Okay" she said and I started playing in her hair.

Minutes later she got up and went to the bathroom. As I waited for her to come back I turned the TV on.

She came back and I placed the tv on Madagascar

"You remembered" she smiled and I nod

She entered the bed before giving me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and she pulled away. I pulled the duvet over her legs and she placed her head on my chest.

"I love you" she said and I placed my hand under chin before forcing her to look at me.

There was a knock on the door and I groaned.

"Come" I said before the door opened our little bundle of joy ran inside.

A smile appeared on our faces as Leon grinned at us.

He jumped on to the bed and Liliana moved away so he could join us in the middle.

"Hey kiddo" she said before hugging him and showering him with kisses.

Liliana can be a cold hearted killer sometimes but the way she treats and act around our son makes you wonder if she's the same woman who had killed a thousand people.

"Did you missed me?" she asked

"No not really" he said and she stopped smiling.

"You didn't?" she asked.

"I'm joking mommy of course I missed you" he said before wrapping his small arms around her.

"I love you" he said and she began smiling again.

"And you too daddy" he said while trying to hug both of us. I smiled before placing my hand over them.

"I love you too" both Liliana and I said.

We soon pulled away and Leon looked at the TV.

"I hate this movie" he said and Liliana frowned. You and me both son but mommy loves it.

"I'm just kidding I love it" he lied while faking a smile.