19?

Waking up at two in the night I got up and went to the kitchen

"Leo?" I whispered at the dark figure then the lights then turned on.

"Oh hey Diego," I said while walking towards him.

"Hey," he said while picking up his cup off the counter.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head saying no

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked and he nod again.

He then pushed the bottle of vodka towards me.

Grabbing a glass I took a seat on the counter.

"How did you react when you found out your dad wasn't your real dad?" he asked

"I was angry at first but then I didn't care anymore because I knew that blood related or not Sebastian was my father," I said while pouring myself some vodka.

"That easy?" he asked

"I wouldn't say it was easy, it took me a week to see that. Why'd you ask" I asked while looking at him before taking a sip

"Azzurra isn't my mother," he said and almost spit my drink out.

"I'm sorry," I said after a while, and he nods

"I don't know what to do," he said and I looked at him.

"Honestly I suck at comforting people and I can't give you speech either but the most important thing is to listen to the heart. I stuck by Sebastian because he was there for me even when he knew his blood wasn't running inside my veins. He treated me like I was his. He was there for me when my mother wasn't" I said but he remained silent.

A few seconds later he got up quickly before dashing towards the sink. Taking sips of my drink I waited until he was done emptying his stomach to get up.

Jumping off the counter I placed the vodka in the cabinet and placed our glasses in the dishwasher.

Walking towards him I closed my eyes before turning the pipe on.

"You okay big guy?" I asked and he nod.

Picking up a cup I filled it with water before giving it to him. After he washed out his mouth he cleaned the sink before turning the pipe off.

"Where's the vodka?" he asked

"I guess it disappeared let's bring you to bed," I said and thankfully he wasn't a stubborn drunk since he nod.