3.

Hi, bro after a long time. A manly familiar voice said. We turn back it was Siddharth.

Hi, musicwaala. Amaal said and hug him. I hug him too. What's doing here? He asked. Nothing. Amaal replied.

He looks at Samaira behind us. Hey, stop her. He said. We turn back and saw she was about to jump in the river.

I pull her back. Stop it Samaira you are drunk. Let's go home. I said. No, it's my birthday let me enjoy it. She said and freed her hand.

Samaira. Siddharth said looking at her shockingly. Oh hi, Sid how are you? She said hugging him.

He didn't say anything like he was frozen in his position. Are you still angry? She asked.

Again Siddhartha stood there silently. Samaira didn't say anything and move from there. Amaal was talking to Siddharth where I follow her.

She sat in the driver's seat. Stop this you are drunk. I said. I will drive that's final. With that, she closes the door and starts driving.

After few minutes she hits a tree. I ran towards her. I open the door and thank God she is fine.

Samaira. Amaal asked worriedly. I gesture him to see inside and he takes a relief breath. It's too late we should go. Amaal said to Siddharth how to nod his head.

Authors pov...

Siddhartha reaches Darshan house. Kya hua itna manhus sa sakal kyu bana rakha hai? Darshan asked as soon as he opened the door.

I meet her. He said. Kon koi girlfriend mil gayi kya? Darshan asked teasingly. Sam....samaira. Siddharth said.

What are you kidding me? Intni raat ko majak na kar pit jayega. Darshan said. I am not kidding I saw her with the Malik brothers. Siddharth said.

Darshan picks his call and dialled someone's number. The number you are trying to call is switched off. And call disconnect. He tries, again and again, the same reply.

I am going to meet her. Darshan said and was about to leave when Hardil stops him. Itni raat ko. Hardil said.

Itne saal wait kiya hai ab or nahi. Darshan said and left. He drives to Armaan house. He rang the bell. Hi, Darshan yaha kaise? Armaan's Dad asked.

Armaan yah Amaal hai it's very urgent? Darshan asked. Nahi wo dono tho apni kisi friend k birthday mai gaye hai. Armaan's dad replied.

You know anything about where they are. Please uncle it's very urgent. Darshan said. Nahi. Armaan's dad replied.

Ok, thank you and sorry to disturb you. Darsha said. Armaan's dad gave a small smile and Darshan left. He went to his house back.

Kya hua? Everyone asked. He didn't say anything and sat on the couch. Bro relaxes we'll find her. Hardil said.

Hum challenge Armaan se milene don't worry. Siddharth said assuring him. Darshan's phone rings he picks the call thinking it's Armaan but it was Naushad bhai.

Ha, bhai. Darshan said. Parso ek meeting hai so don't be late. Naushad bhai said. Mai nahi aunga ek important kam hai. Darshan replied.

Kyu? Naushad bhai asked. Kuch kam hai. Darshan replied. Kya, kam hai? Naushad bhai asked again. Bhai meri bhi personal life hai, hai kuch kam hai mai nahi aa raha. Darshan shouted and cut the call and throw it on the table.

Ha, chilla le unpe chilane se teri galti nahi dhak jayegi. Siddharth said. Chup kar. Darshan said. 3 saal se sabko chup hi kara raha hai. Siddhartha said.

Shut up. Darshan yelled. Nahi hounga chup kya kar lega. Siddharth said. Bass karo yaar. Hardil said. Siddhartha left from there.

Kya kar raha hai tu. Din bahar sabse ladte rehta hai. Kabhi tho sant reh. Hardil said.

Mai kya karoon.....itne time baad. Darshan said. It's ok I understand. Hardil said. Darshan dialled someone's number.

Umm....sorry bhai mai gusse mai tha. Darshan said. Koi na. Naushad bhai said. Kitne baje meeting hai? Darshan asked.

11:30 am. Naushad bhai said. Ok, bhai mai aa jaunga. Darshan said they talk few more minutes and disconnect the call.

Samaira's pov.....

This alarm. I want to broke it. I off the alarm and slept again. Wake up Samaira it's 12 in the noon. Armaan said.

What 12 my office. Paka aj resignation letter milega. I hurriedly wake up and went to the bathroom. Get fresh as fast as I can and came out. I saw Armaan busy on his phone.

Phale nahi utha sakta tha. I said brushing my hair. Chill aj Sunday hai. He said. Oh, God. I forget. Bach gayi. I said.

Acha chal breakfast Karne. Amaal said. We did breakfast and the rest of the day spent talking about random topics. At night I complete my few leftover works and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------