19.

A few months later.......

Author's pov.....

Kyu paresan kar rahi hai chup chap kha lena na. Darshan shouted. It tastes yuck. She said with disgust.

Dawa chocolate taste ka cheye apko. He said rolling his eyes. Ha. She said with a pout. Kaha na. He said.

Tu to bolta hai ki yeh kar dunga wo kar dunga tere liye or itna sa nahi kar sakta. She said with pleading eyes.

Samaira! He screamed in frustration. Hate you. She said and gulp the medicine. Good girl. He said and she rolled her eyes. He moved forwards and kissed her.

Ab so ja. He said and she denied it. Bahot zidi hogayi hai fever hai so jana. He pleaded. Nind nahi aa rahi. She said.

Aa saar daba doon. He said. She put her head in his lap and he starts massaging it. Acha I have a surprise for you tomorrow. He said. Birthday tumhara hai or surprise mujhe. She asked confused.

Ha. He said casually. I too have a surprise. She said. Whatttttt? He asked excitedly. Kal bataugni. She said. He kissed her again.

I am not sleepy can we watch something, please!!! She pleaded. But.....ok. He said. Between the movie, Samaira starts sneezing.

Bola tha jada der mat reh barish mai par meri toh suni nahi hai. Kiddo. He said with fake anger. Kiddo seriously......bol kon raha hai. She said with a chuckle.

Tujhe toh Mai. He starts tickling her. Are ya...yaar yeh kyu ka...Karta hai haar ba..baar. She said between her laugh. He stops tickling her. Because... I like when you laugh. He said.

Aww....kiddo. She said pulling his checks. Tu kyu karti hai aisa haar baar? He asked with an angry look. Because I like when you show your fake anger. She replied.

Oyee meri line copy mat kar.....copycat. He said. Nahi toh kya? She asked. Bataoon? He asked. Nahi phir se nahi.....lets sleep. She said.

A few hours later.....

Darshan wakes up but didn't found Samaira anywhere. He went to the balcony and saw her sitting on a swing. Soyi nahi abhi tak. He asked sitting on his knees. Happy birthday. She said in a low voice. I asked something. He said seriously.

Nind nahi aa rahi. She replied softly. You should have told me. He said cupping her hand. You were sleeping so...I don't wanna disturb you. She replied starting at the floor.

God Samaira....you know what you are mad completely. He said in disbelief. I know. She murmured.

Shall I sing something? He asked taking his guitar. She nodded with a smile. He starts singing Sari ki sari.

Jab jab neend na aaye
Meri yaad sataye
Mujhe dil se pukaar lena
Ehsaas banke tere paas rahu
Bas mujhko dhoond lena

Har woh lamha
Jisme tum ho
Woh meri zindagi ho [x2]

Saari ki saari meri hai tu
Tujhko kabhi na main baantun [x2]

He ends and put his guitar down. It was amazing. She said clapping. He smiled. Let's go for a walk on the terrace. He said.

But you...she tries to say but he cut her. My birthday my rules. He said. She nods again. How beautiful the sky is. Samaira said.

Hmm...but not more than you. He said. She slaps his hand playfully. Ahh.... it hurts. He said rubbing his hand.

Daramebaaz. Samaira mumbled. Maine sun liya. He said. Suna cheye. She said resting her head on his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------