29.

Authors pov.....

After explaining everything to Jugal and everyone present there Darshan went outside to find Samaria.

It was petty cold at night and he saw Samaira shivering. He held his jacket towards her.

She stands up throw the jacket away and drag him inside the room. She locks the door with a thud and pushes him backwards.

Just remember one thing Mr Raval in your life......... YOU ARE MINE JUST MINE AND AGAIN I WON'T LET YOU GO........ I WON'T REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE.........I WON'T.......BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU SO  REMEMBER I W.O.N.T  L.E.T  Y.O.U  G.O. She said as tears decorated her checked again.

He kept on staring floor without uttering a word. I won't create any drama over her but just 2 days meet me after this wedding you'll come to know what a big mistake you did. She threatens and wipes her tears.

That day I mean my words and you will come to know it soon! Samaira yelled making him remember their engagement day conversation.

Darshan look at her suppressing his laughter but can't control it for so long and laughed.

I want to broke your face....but just because I dont want you to look like the joker at a wedding I won't. She threatened again.

He stop laughing and glared at her. Your childish threats won't work ok me! He smirked. Let's see. She said and went inside the washroom.

She changed into her comfortables and went outside and hear Darshan talking to someone with his dear words.

She stood behind him, realising her presence he cut the call saying BYE GOOD NIGHT.....I LOVE YOU.
He stretching the word "I love you" and cut the call he turn back and was scared for a second seeing a red tomato-like face in front of him.

She snatched his phone and throw it on the ground. Are you mad! He yelled faking anger. She didn't reply and sat on bed scrolling her phone.

Why did you throw the phone? He asked. Because I want to! She said looking at the screen. You know I still can talk to her she might be in her room. As I can't go from the main door I can try from the window. New aisq type you know! He winked standing up from bed.

Dont dare to come back! She yelled and push him out of the room. I'll send you our pic when I'll be successful in this mission. He said laughing.

Go to hell! That was all Samaira said he waited for few minutes and when she didn't open the door he left from there to accompany mosquitoes outside.

He was roaming here and there lost in his thoughts when Jugal came and joined him. What happened? Both asked together.

Nervousness! Jugal replied. Thrown out of the room. Darshan smirked. Both laughed at each other situation.

You would have done something she isn't insane to throw you out of the room without any reason. Jugal continued.

Jiya and stuff. Both burst into laughter. But honestly, you have such a possessive wife. Jugal chuckled.

You won't believe what happened right now.......I saw a different side of hers. Darshan giggled.

Dont tell me that she threatened you that you are hers just hers. Jugal smirked. How do you know? Shockingly Darshan asked.

I think the way she was threatening you was audible to everyone who was outside your room. Jugal yawned.

You know its bad manner! Darshan hits his arm. By mistake, I heard nothing else! Jugal answered. Ok, you accompany them I am going to sleep. Jugal said yawing again.

Wait I am coming! Darshan joined him on their way to Jugals room. I am not going to share my room with you. Jugal snapped.

You have to...I will help you wake you up early morning. Darshan said entering his room.

You'll help me to wake up early morning......best joke of the year no no no best joke of the decade. Dramatically jugal said at which Darshan rolled his eyes before throwing himself on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------