17.

Darshan's pov...

I was staring at her for god know how many minutes. She's looking so beautiful while sleeping. I was admiring her since I was up. And my phone buzz disturbing me. Ahh!

Kya Hardil? I asked in irritation. Kaha hai tu kab se hum sab dhundh rahe hai tujhe breakfast k liye. He's such a mood spoiler. 

Bolega kuch. He said. Kya hai yaar Samaira k room mai hoon. I yelled. Kya hua Darshan subah subha kyu chila rahe ho? A sleepy voice asked. Shit, I forget she was sleeping. Hardil!!! He cut the call without saying anything.

Kya hua? She asked cuddling me. Kuch nahi get ready well go out today. I said exiting the room not wanting any question where why blah blah.

Ok. She said pouting. She's behaving different means she isn't the Samaira who I know earlier.

She used to do a shower of questions but she's behaving differently. What's the matter? I shrugged off these thoughts and get ready. I went to her room and she was almost ready.

Ready? I asked. Umm....done. She said wearing her wristwatch. Let's go then. I said. Where were you? The first question asked by everyone. Guys can't I be with my wife. God.

Let's do breakfast. Samaira said changing the topic. She seems excited. She's completely behaving different something is wrong.

I know she would have asked millions of questions till now but she's excited. I have to know what happened. We did our breakfast with random talk and then we left. After an enjoyable day, we were going back.

It was an amazing day I love it. She said. She's happy what makes me happy after lots of up and down finally she's mine. Hey, what happened why are so quiet. She asked looking at me worried.

Did I do something? She asked looking at me with tearful eyes. No. I said hugging her. Then why are you.....I can't hold it any more I have to talk to her.

I wanna talk. I said breaking the hug. She hummed in response. Is there anything that's bothering you.....you are behaving differently since last night what happens I can't see my Sam in you. If there's anything please tell me. I said.

No....there is nothing that's bothering me Darshan. Why are you asking this? She asked. In the morning when I told you we are going out you didn't ask anything whereas I was expecting lots of questions. What happened? I said.

Can we talk about it later, please? She said looking everywhere but not at me. I nod and we reached the hotel. After dinner when I went to her room she was crying. She didn't come for dinner too.

What happened Sam? I asked. Nothing. She lied wiping her tears. Good, now you don't want to share it with me. I said moving out of the room but she held my hand and stop me.

Don't leave me again, please. She said sobbing. I won't but at least tell me what happened since I asked about your behaviour you're avoiding me. I asked taking her hand in mine.

I don't want to lose you again that's why I am behaving like this. last time was all my fault I was being the jerk that's why it happened. I should listen to you once but I didn't. I don't want that to happen again. I should stop behaving like a possessive wife. And I promise I won't behave like that again. Everyone says I asked questions a lot and yes that's irritating for you and for everyone even Armaan and Amaal said that too so from now onwards I won't ask any unnecessary questions. Why, where, what blah blah. That day you said I am not changed but I promise I will but don't leave me again. I can't live anymore without you please. Next time whenever I do so yell shout as much as you want I won't say anything but please don't leave me.

You don't have to change a bit of yourself for me or anybody else. I love you the way you  are  and i promise I won't leave you. Never ever. I said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rules and Promise are meant to be broken.