14.

Samaira's pov...

After completing my work it was time for a meeting. After 2 hour-long meetings, I was moving towards my cabin when Naushad sir stops me. Yes sir. I asked.

Umm....actually Darshan has a concert In Chandigarh next week so I want you to be with him.....I mean we all will be there so I want you to join us, moreover you all can come togethter after a long time. You Hardil and all. Hesaid.

It's a weird thing like he wants me to join him on a trip leaving all office work. Trip basically because only Darshan has to perform so we all are free right. Something fishy is there after all he knows about our past.

Kya soch rahi hoo? Darshan asked. None of your business. I replied. Umm....but what about work and we had so many meetings what about that? I asked.

That I'll manage. He said. I wish you would like to join us. He said. Samaira...Hardil said making a puppy face.

But.....I don't want to go but Hardil cut me off. Please it has been year's we spend time together. Isi bahane we'll spend some time. He said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I don't have any other options so I nod.
Ok so packing kar lena we'll leave on Friday. Sir said. I nod and left.

Author's pov.....

Toh isme problem kya hai? Armaan asked. Problem yeh hai ki sir ko sab pata hai about our past wo kal bhi aye the mujhe samjhane. Or aj yeh. Something is there. Samaira said.

Tu na C.B.I join kar le. Itne question. Tere itne sare question sunkar criminals do minute mai crime except kar lenge. Armaan said while Amaal laughs.

Tum dono Ko majak lag raha hai. Baat hi nahi karni tum dono se. Samaira said showing fake anger. Acha sun kuch nahi hoga. Or Darshan bhi toh hai uske rehte kuch nahi hoga. Amaal said.

Wahi toh problem hai he'll be there and I can't face him. Samaira said. Don't think much kuch nahi hoga ab soja bye. Armaan said. Byee good night. Samaira said and hug them one by one and they both left.

Darshan's pov......

I was waiting for Armaan and Amaal they hadn't come yet don't know what will be happening there. After 15 to 20 minutes bell rings. I open the door and it was Armaan and Amaal.

Kya hua? I asked. She agreed she has no options even she doesn't want she'll go. Amaal said.

Thank you so much, guys. You helped me a lot. I said. Are yaar yeh toh hamara farj tha? Amaal said. We hug each other and they left.

Author's pov.....

Next week Friday

Samaira was waiting for them when Darshan stop his car in front of her. Get inside we are late. Darshan said. Not because of me. Samaira murmured and sat beside him.

There was no one in the car except Darshan and Samaira. Bhai Nahi aa rahe hai. Darshan said as he found her confused. Kyu? She asked. He has some work. Darshan replied. Samaira calls him.

Ha Samaria bolo.

Bhai ap nahi aaoge?

Nahi.

Kyu?

Are kuch kam hai office mai you enjoy.

It's was all planned na.

Nahi jarori kaam that. Ok byee.

The call disconnect. She looks at Darshan who was having a smirk. She didn't say anything.

They reached the airport and was greeted by fans. Darshan gets surrounded by girls while Samaira moves inside the airport. After few minutes Darshan also went inside.

Akele kyu chod diya waha pe. Darshan asked Samaira who was texting someone. Kya karti waha pe mai. Samaira said.

Apne pati ko utne ladkiyoon k bech mai akela chod diya agar mujhe kuch ho jata toh. Darshan said dramatically.

Samaira rolls her eyes after few minutes band members arrived with Hardil. Samaira hugs Hardil while other members look at Darshan in question look.

She's Samaira my wi.....friend. She'll join us. Darshan introduces Samira to the band and the band to Samaira. They have a normal conversation until they board off.

Darshan and Samira were sitting beside each other while the rest band member was sitting at a distance. Samaira. Darshan said but Samaira didn't respond.

Darshan didn't say anything and rest his head on her shoulder tangling his arm with hers. She looks at him but didn't say anything. She keeps staring at him.

Wanna talk. Darshan asked. Again she didn't reply. After few minutes Darshan out hishead on ber shoulder and closed his eyes. Samaira keeps on staring him. After few hours they reached Chandigarh.

There was a huge crowd at the gate so the band and Samira left from there towards the car while Darshan was again surrounded by fans. After few minutes he to reached near cars.

Band member sits in the first car while Darshan Samaira and Hardil sat in the second car.

Through the journey, Samaira keeps starting outside while Darshan again tangles his hand with hers and rested his head on her shoulder.

What you want Darshan. Samaira asked politely. One chance, please. He replied calmly. So that all that can happen again. Samaira said.

No. He said caressing her hand. Samaira didn't say anything again.

------------------------------------------------------------