21.

Next-Day.....

Authors pov...

Samaira wakes up at 9 and found no one in the room she thought Darshan might be in the studio.

She went to the studio but he wasn't there she searched for him in the whole house and found him sleeping on the swing.

She bent down on her knees and wake him up. Darshan yaha kyu so rahe hoo. She asked shaking him. Go right now I don't wanna talk. He said jerking her hand.

She didn't say anything and went to the room she gets fresh and went to the kitchen to making breakfast.

She made it in half an hour and went to check him again but this time he wasn't there.

She went inside and found him on the couch. She sat near him. Kya hua waha kyu soye the? She asked cupping his hand.

He suddenly jerks his hand. Kya hua...He smirked. Batao. She asked politely. You hate me good. He shouted.

And what about you? She murmured. I am again to be blamed. He yelled.

I want to end it now I can't.....I just can't tolerate it anymore. She said. Soon.....He said and left the house slamming the door.

Samaira's pov...

I hate you huh...you were using me for so long for your benefit and I hate you wow Darshan! Amazing.

I want to talk to you now it's so much now I can't tolerate any more betrayals Darshan I want to talk and end all these shits now.

My phone rings.....Armaan!

Kaha hai, Tu?

Ghar pe.

Bhai wants to talk to you yaha aa Asap.

Not now.

I said now means now Samaira. Amaal yelled.

Fine coming.

I hung up the call and get ready and went to them. I rang the doorbell and in no time Armaan opens the door. Seems to wait for me.

Ayi maharani. Amaal welcomed with a very dangerous look. What they are up to. Kya hua? I asked nervously.

Kya hua you know what you had messed up everything. Kya kiya tha kal raat ko. Amaal yelled. Armaan stood there silently.

Kya kiya tha I didn't remember anything I was drunk. I said. After whatever I saw yesterday I wasn't in a state to do anything so I drink.

Why do you drink? Amaal asked. I narrate them the whole story. Aage ka Mai batata hoon kya hua. Amaal said angrily and tell me what shits I did yesterday.

Mujhe sirif doubt tha that you are psycho but now I am damn sure you are. Amaal yelled. What happened? I asked.

She said and you believed. Tell me one thing are you married to Tanya or Darshan huh. Where you should trust him every freaking time you messed up everything. After 3 freaking years, everything was getting back to normal or you can say almost it was normal but you idiot. Why do you have so many trust issues with your husband? Amaal yelled again.

What the shit I did.....God, why do these things have to happen to me always? How Darshan might be feeling.....I say so many things to him. And that kis......that shouldn't be counted.

Aise hi bathi rahogi yah kuch karogi. Armaan speaks up. Go and say sorry or do whatever you can before it's too late. Amaal yelled.

Without any second thought, I went home I searched for darshan but he wasn't there. He didn't come back yet.

I waited and after 4 long hours finally, the door opens it's Darshan because he only has the second key. He looks at me for a second and moves towards the room.

Darshan! I stopped him. He turns back. I want to say so many things I want to Apologies but words aren't coming out.

He turns back to leave but before I can stop him he turns towards me with a smirk he moved towards me.

Here you go. He said showing me a file. What.....what is this? I asked even somewhere I know what is this.

You can't tolerate me anymore so here's your happiness from now onwards you enjoy your life. Because I am divorcing you.....

------------------------------------------------------------