24.

Samaira's pov.....

I wake up around 10 in the morning. There was no one in the room where is Darshan. He might be outside.

I get fresh and went outside he was there scrolling his phone sipping his favourite black coffee.

Not gone to lie he's looking so cute. He looks at me I gave a smile but he gave a faint look.

He put his black coffee on the table and move towards me with a file in his hand....... yesterday's one.

What the hell. God, what I am thinking please it can't be true, please.

This you didn't sign it yesterday. He said.

No........ means I was dreaming everything that happened yesterday was a dream no I can't.......I can't. I can't lose him.

What are you thinking? He asked. His expression was damn dangerous. He was angry.

I am sorry. I said and tears rolled down my checks. That doesn't matter. He said with a Sarcastic Smile.

Please don't do this. I said. He didn't say anything. I can't think anything about what shall I do.

I know I did a mistake but...I can't lose him. I was crying and suddenly he burst into laughter.

He's happy......he's happy because I am leaving. Look at your face Samaira. He said between laughter.

I was kidding. He said and stop laughing. What........Darshan I hate you. I said.

I am sad that he do so but more than that I am happy.

Darshan's pov.....

She said and ran inside the room and lock herself. Sam sorry I was......I said knocking on the door but she cut me off.

I don't want to talk. I hate you. She yelled. Shit yaar I do that just to change her mood but........why this has to happen with me.

Samaira please I am sorry. I said still knocking on the door but she didn't reply.

It has been an hour or so she isn't open the door. I am trying to convince her but she isn't listing.

Sam open it yaar. I shouted. Finally, she opens. She didn't say anything and move towards the door.

She has a bag......no no I mean handbag means she's going anywhere.

Shall I drop you? I asked hugging her from the back. No. She said freeing herself. 

Still angry.......sorry na. I said pouting. That won't work this time. She replied.

So what will work? I asked. Umm.....Ice cream maybe. She said. Cute.

Let's go then. I said grabbing my phone. She tangled my hand with hers and we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------