4.

Darshan's pov.....

The next day I went to meet Armaan but again he wasn't at home. I want to meet her, see her, hug her and this man is god knows where he is.

I went home back and start making a melody. The next day I wake up around 10 gets ready and went to the indie office.

We were waiting inside the room waiting for god knows who. Suddenly the door crack open revealing a lady.

Let me correct beautifully lady. Not more than her even she is Miss. Universe. I don't bother to look at her. I take out my phone and message Hardil that I'll be there in 2 hours.

Good morning everybody. I am sorry to be late. A sweet voice said. Wait. I look at her. What.......God, she is still the same. same honey brown eyes. There was a sound of something falling on the ground.

Are you ok? Bhai asked placing my phone on the table. I nod in yes and they start the conversation. I was just staring at her. I want to hug her right now but I can't everyone is there behave yourself Darshan.

Is it ok with you Mr. Raval? She asked me.

God, I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't listen to what they were talking about. I was staring at her. Shamelessly. Why would I be shame she is my WIFE I can.

Darshan. Bhai call my name broking my thoughts. Sorry, I didn't hear the last few lines can you repeat them. It was the best excuse I can make right now.

Are 2 weeks enough for you to work on your body before the song shoot? She asked in her extra-sugary voice.

I nod in yes still staring at her. They talk few more minutes and the meeting ends. She left from there without looking at me. I followed her.

I knock and enter inside as soon as she said come in. She looks at me and her eyes welled up.

I move near her and hug her as tight as I can. God, after 3 freaking years. I miss it. Excuse me, Mr. Raval. She said pushing me but I make my grip tighter.

Samaira's pov.....

Please Darshan don't. I try to push him again and again but with every attempt, he was making his grip more strong.

I also want to hug him back and cry my heart out but his words echo in my head. Don't touch me, stay away from me. I gather some courage and push him.

Finally, he moves aside. I push him so hard that he lost his balance but he somehow manages to stand. Do you want anything? I asked professionally. You... He replied.

Relax Samaira......

You can go. I said and sat opening a file. I try to hold back my tears but it seems impossible. He closed the file with a thud and turn my chair towards him.

He sat on his knees. Just go Darshan, please. Sam please listen to me. He said taking my hand in his. I take my hand out from his.

Samaira. I said. Samaira Darshan Raval right! He said. If you don't have anything to say you can leave I have work. I said moving towards the window.

A sudden pull and I lose my balance and collapsed with something hard. I won't do the same mistake. He said looking straight into my eyes.

Leave. I said freeing my hand. Will you listen to me for once. He said making his grip more strong on my hand.

No. I do.....And he didn't let me complete and kiss me. I want to kiss him back but he isn't mine. I try to push him but he didn't move.

Darshan! A female voice yelled that broke our kiss. We look at the source of the voice and it was Tanya. Be in your limits Samaira. She shouted at me.

Excuse me first I wasn't kissing him, secondly don't dare to talk to me like that next time and third I don't want to know my limits by someone like you. I shouted back.

What you mean by someone like me. She asked shouting. Tanya leave. Darshan said.

Tanya gives him an angry expression but in return, Darshan gives a death glare so she left rolling her eyes on me.

He tries to say something but I stop him. If you are done you can leave. I said. He left quietly.

Darshan's pov...

As I exited the cabin Tanya was there waiting for me maybe. What was that? Her first question. What? I asked back. Why were you kissing her? She asked.

She's my wife I'll do whatever I want to who are you to interfere. I yelled. Don't forget I am your girlfriend. She said.

Wait wait wait you were! Why don't you understand a simple thing? And from today onwards don't even dare to interfere in my personal matter. I replied and left from there.

------------------------------------------------------------