15.

Samaira's pov...

Batana. Darshan asked looking at me confusingly. Mujhe Kya pata tujhe pehena hai tu jaaan. I said looking back at my phone.

Sam, you are irritating me now. He said sitting beside me. Mai thodi khud se ayi thi and to remind you Mr. Raval apne mujhe jabardasti lekar aye hai. I said switching off my phone and moved towards the door.

Are yaar. He said and stop me. Acha ek chose kar do na please. He said looking at the mess of dresses he created on the bed. Why me? I asked.

Because you're my wife. He said pouting. Who was doing all this when I wasn't there? I asked. Mai. A voice came from behind. It's that bitch. No not Eliza......Tanya.

Good then so select it for today also. I said and moved towards the door. Samaira wait. Darshan stops again. You'll select it today. I don't like what she selects. He whispered.

Come Darshan I will select the best dress for you. She said dragging him. Will you let me talk to my wife. He yelled and come near me.

You are forgetting I am your girlfriend. She said.

Author's pov.....

Samaira left from there without uttering a word. Samaira listens. Darshan shouted but she already left from there.

What is your problem? How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from me and my life. Darshan shouted. Hardil enters the room.

What happened Samaira was cry.....ing. Hardil look at Tanya and got his answer. Aren't you ready yet. Hardil asked Darshan ignoring Tanya's presence.

Tanya ignores them and selects one dress. See it'll look good on you. She said. Jaldi ready ho we don't have much time. Hardil said. Darshan grabs a dress ignoring what Tanya selects and moved towards the washroom.

Tanya left quietly. Darshan came out after few minutes. Wo yaha kya kar rahi hai use koi kam nahi hai kya? Hardil asked angrily. Mujhe kya pata. Darshan said combing his hair. Hardil phone buzz. Caller id splash Naushad bhai. Darshan snatches the phone.

Bhai maine bola that na Tanya ko yaha se dur rakhne phir bhi.

Maine wahi batane k liye phone kiya tha.

Par wo yaha pe hai kyu? Use koi kam Nahi hai.

Kam k liye hi gayi thi waha pe. Kal shoot khatam hogaya tha uska toh mujhe lag aj wo Mumbai mai hogi par wo ayi hi nahi tab uski sectary ne batay wo wahi par hai tab main tumhe call kiya par tumne uthaya hi nahi.

Good job bhai.

Darshan said and cut the call. Acha relax mai usko dekh lunga. Samaira se baat hui? Hardil asked. Nahi. Darshan said. They left for the Concert.

After the concert, Darshan get fresh and went to Samaira's room. Mujhe koi baat nahi karni please jao. Samaira said closing the door.

Are suno toh. Darshan said and enter inside. Nahi baat karni. Samaira said.

Listen she isn't what you're thinking. After you left there were so many questions about you where are you and blah blah and you know media and all. So the least I can do at that time was to say that she.....she is my girl....girlfriend. But there is nothing like that I swear

It's such a lame excuse Darshan. I can't tolerate it anymore. I...we should end this now. Samaira said. Have you lost it. Darshan screamed.

Listen I know you are angry but this isn't the solution right. Let's sort out everything, we can do this right?  Darshan said cupping her face.

She didn't said anything. I love you. He said making a cute face. I hate you for doing this. She said and hug him. I love you too. She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------