20.

Long chapter and don't kill me after reading......

Samaira's pov.....

I wake up and saw Darshan getting ready. Itni subha! I said hugging him. Madam it's noon. I don't think so it's morning. He replied.

Oo. I pouted. Acha gets ready we're going out for lunch. He said simply nod and went to get ready.

You are looking hot than me. He winked as I step out. Hot or tum. I chuckled.

Huh, I am hot. He smirked. This topic will never end we should leave. I said dragging him out.

After lunch

Acha yeh bata what's my gift? He asked looking at the road. Phale tu bata. I said.

Phale tu. He said. Acha leaves this it's a few hours more uske baad pata chal jayega. I said entering inside.

Or ha get ready fast we are already late. I said taking out my dress.

Author's pov...

They both get ready and went to a party where everyone was already there. They were first greeted by Naushad bhai and the band.

Honestly ek baat bolun you both look so cute together. One of his band members said. They both look at each other and blushed.

They had a random talk. Armaan and Amaal came near them and wished Darshan with a hug and then hugged Samaira.

Samaira was talking to Armaan and Amaal when someone closed her eyes from behind.

She smiled widely thinking it's Darshan.

Guess! Armaan said. Darshan obviously! Samaira replied confidently.

No. Darshan said who was standing in front of her.

Toh phir.....she said with a pout thinking. Abyee Kamini hum bhul gayi. A female voice said.

Bitch. Samaira screamed in happiness. Eliza removed her hand from Samaira's eyes. Samaira gave her a bone-crushing hug.

Tu yaha itne saal baad. Samaira said breaking the hug. Because the birthday boy wants us to come. Samaira's mom said pointing towards Darshan.

Samaira looks at Darshan who shrugged with a smirk. Samaira hugged her parents one by one and had a random talk.

Ok, let's dance. Armaan said dragging Samaira to the stage. Music starts and Armaan and Samaira starts dancing to the music.

After a song ends Armaan left Samaira's hand and went to Darshan and drag him to Samaira. Darshan and Samaira start dancing with the music.

How was the surprise? Darshan asked. I love it. Samaira replied.  Where's mine? Darshan asked.

Soon. She whispered. Their dance ends and they were moving towards each other when Samaira bumped into someone the tray of cold drinks fall on her spoil her dress.

I am sorry. Both Samaira and the waiter said together. It's ok to wash it once. Darshan said cleaning it with tissue. She nods and went to the washroom to clean it.

Darshan's pov.....

It has been so long she went to the washroom but didn't come back. Let's wait few more minutes if she won't come I'll check her.

I was talking to Naushad bhai when there was a loud sound of something. TANGGGGGGG Our poor ears.

Suddenly we saw someone with a mic on stage. We can not see the face as it was dark. The person came near us it was Samaira.

Hello everyoneeeeeeee. So as we all know it's Darshan's birthday so I want to confess something. She said coming near me.

She looks at me smiled or smirked and moved towards Armaan who was standing beside me. She goes on her knees.

I love you Armaan. I love you I can't live without you. She said to Armaan.

Is she's pranking or what. Armaan burst into laughter. He helps her to stand. Nice joke. Armaan said controlling his laughter.

I.....I am not kidding Armaan. She said seriously. What happened to her she's behaving differently. What happened so suddenly.

I look at them and my heart shattered into pieces she was kissing him. After few minutes she broke the kiss.

Let's dance. She shouted and went to the stage. She was dancing like a mess. I stood there numb don't know what to do.

Darshan she's kidding relax. Amaal said. I want to believe that she's kidding but she won't do this much. Like kissing him what if she's serious what if she'll leave me again.

What if........Ahh! I don't want to think anything. Amaal went to the stage and stop her dancing.

They both talk or you can say argue for a few moments and Amaal drags her towards me. Take her home and we'll talk tomorrow and for God sake don't get tempered. Amaal said with a serious look.

I somehow manage to take her home. This girl is drunk and as we know it's difficult to handle her even she's drunk or not.

Let's go inside. I said unbuckling the seat belt. No mujhe Armaan k pass jana hai move. She pushed me and went to god knows where.

I try to take her in but she being stubborn didn't listen at last, I pick her in bridal style and take her in. She was still murmuring something.

I laid her on the bed and remove her sandals and watch and cover her with a duvet. I hate you Darshan. She screamed. I sat near her.

What I did Sam? I asked stroking her hair. I hate you I hate you a lot. She shouted again.

I don't love you. I hate you. She was screaming at the top of her voice. I left from there quietly.

I sat on the swing recalling everything that happened today. Was this my birthday gift? Thanks for it Samaira.......

------------------------------------------------------------