18.

Darshan's pov...

Sam wake up we have to leave. I said shaking her. 5 minutes, please. She said jerking my hand.

I am waking you for the last 2 hours we'll be late. I again shake her. Are yaar. She said getting up.

Get ready fast. I said. She hummed and went to get ready after 15 minutes she came out ready but her face seems pale.

Don't want to go. I asked cupping her face. Want to but I am not feeling well. Let's go we are already late. She replied.

Authors pov...

They went out and did breakfast. They left for the airport. They reached Mumbai in the evening.

I'll cook something. Samaira said moving towards the kitchen. No, I'll cook. Darshan said stopping her. I am hungry. Kuch acha khana hai. She said.

What do you mean I don't cook well. He said crossing his hand over his chest. Not at all. She said Now you see get fresh I'll cook. He said entering the kitchen.

Fine. She rolled her eyes and went to get fresh. I don't know you cook this good. She said settling herself on the sofa. You don't know so many things about me. He said with a wink. Like? She asked.

You wanna know. He asked. Leave it let's watch something. She said opening the T.V. we'll go your house to tommorow for getting your stuff. He said.

She hummed. After few minutes Samira dozes off. Darshan off the T.V and pick her in bridal style making sure she won't wake up and take her to the room and slowly put her down on the bed.

He off the lights and laid next to her. After few minutes Samaira turns and cuddle him.

The next day they went to Samaira house to get her stuff.

Days change into weeks and weeks Change into months. Everything was getting normal between both of them. Slowly they were again close to each other. Everything was sorted out and they both were happy again.

------------------------------------------------------------