11.

A fee month later their marriage......

Author's pov.....

Samaira was making Darshan's favourite khichdi when the doorbell rang. It might be Darshan she thought and open the door but it was Armaan.

What's up? He asked hugging her. Good, what about you. She asked. Good. He replied. Yaha kasie? She asked.

Kyu nahi aa sakta? He asked. Are mera matlab achanak se yaha koi kam tha? She asked. Umm...kam tumse nahi tumhare pati dev se tha kaha hai wo? He asked.

Concerts......famous people you know. She said with a chuckle. Kab ayega? He asked. In few hours. She replied. Ok, then I am leaving see you tomorrow. He said and went off without waiting for her response.

She gets back to work. She prepares everything that Darshan liked. It's 11 and he isn't home yet. Samaira calls him but he isn't answering. Then she calls Hardil.

Darshan kaha hai? She asked. I don't know. Hardil replied. O...ok. She replied with disappointment. She again calls Darshan and this time he picks it.

Where are you it's 11? She asked. Kya hai yaar. Aa raha hoon. He yelled and disconnect the call.

Samaira's pov

It has been 1 at night and he's still not come yet. I try to call him again but he didn't answer.

This is not the first time he's behaving like this. It has become his habit to yelled and shout at everyone around for no reason.

But he's just short-tempered that's why he's behaving like this nothing else. The door opens and finally, he's here. I went towards him and hug him.

Why hadn't you sleep yet? He asked. Waiting for you. I replied. Itni raat tak you should sleep. And he shouted again.

Bolna waiting for you. Par tum kaha the? I asked. Tumhe har baat ka updated cheye rehta hai. Friends k sath tha. He shouted and went to the room.

He gets fresh and came out. I was just asking a simple question Darshan, why are you shouting at me without a reason. I said. I wasn't shouting. He said again shouting.

Dinner? I asked changing the topic. Kar liya hai good night. He said and laid to his side of the bed. I off the lights and went to the balcony. I sat on the swing.

What is wrong with him he's behaving so wierd these days. He isn't like this maybe it's bcoz of work and stress. He'll be fine Samaira relax.

Author's pov...

The next day Samaira wake up around 9 she slept on the swing itself last night. She searched for Darshan who was in the studio. She gets fresh and went to him.

Breakfast mai kya banau? She asked. Jo bana hai banana. He said talking to someone. She left from there. She makes his favourite black coffee.

Coffee. She said in cheering up voice. Keep it here. He said still busy on phone. She moves towards the table but her foot tangled with a wire and the coffee fall on the keyboard.

Samaira's pov.....

What the hell. He sceamed. I am sorry. I whispered.

He left from there.

This isn't the Darshan whom I loved. He isn't the same. Don't he love me anymore? Why the hell he's behaving like this.

The doorbell rang. I whipped the tears and went to open the door. It's Armaan. He hugged me. What happens looking upset. He asked.

Nothing....what your doing here this early. I asked. Don't change the topic. He said cupping my face.

Tumhe fever hai. He said. I check my temperature it was high but I don't want him to worry. Nahi toh. I lied. He glared at me.

Hmm. I said staring at the floor. Medicine? He asked. I nod in no. Come with me. He said dragging me outside. Ahh! I jerked my hand as it was paining.

What happened........yeh kaise hua? He asked looking at my hand. Kuch nahi. I said. Chalo! He said.

Wait let me tell him. I said and went inside. I am going out with Armaan. I said but he didn't reply. I am going. I said. Go! He was just audile enough.

I quietly went out. Armaan takes me to his car. After few minutes of drive, he stops the car in front of a beach. We sat near the shore on a rock.

Without any lie tell me what happened or else I'll tell bhai that you were upset and you had a fever and you know him. He threatens me. There's  no point  in making up stories so i told him everything.

------------------------------------------------------------