16.

Authors pov...

Let's go somewhere. Darshan said. Itni raat ko. Samaira asked. Chalo na. Dragging her out.

After exiting the hotel they tangled their hands and start walking to an unknown destination.

Darshan. Samaira said. He hummed in response. I love you. She said. Love you too. He said. After walking few minutes Samaira stops.

Kya hua. He asked. I am tired let's go back it's already so late. She said. He smiled and nod. They start moving back to the hotel when Darshan got the call.

Darshan pov...

I attend the call it was from Naushad bhai. After talking to him for few minutes I start moving towards the hotel when I noticed something Samaira isn't there.

I searched for her but she isn't anywhere. At a certain distance, a loud sound of the music was coming and there was a crowd.

Who is playing this loud music at 2 a.m? I move towards the crowd and it was Samaira dancing like a mess.

There was a bottle in her hand probably beer. God this girl. I stop the music and drag her out from the crowd.

Pagal ho gayi hai kya. Itni raat ko log marenge. I said. Log ko Jo kahena hai kahe hame kya. Logo ka kam hai Kehna. She said.

Chal na let's dance. She said dragging me in the centre of the road. I drag her back to the corner.

Tune pe kyu? I asked angrily but she doesn't care because she's drunk and I know what is going to happen now. It's difficult to handle her when she's drunk.

Tu bhi Pele phir sath mai dance karenge. She said offering me the bottle. I refused but she forcefully put the bottle in my mouth. Yuck!

Now let's dance. She said and start dancing. Let's go back we'll dance later. I said but she is Samaira who don't listen to anyone even she's drunk or not.

Now let her dance until she isn't tired that's the only thing I can do now. I stood there silently looking at her. The way she dances is adorable. Looking beautiful dancing carelessly. And suddenly rain starts. She came near me.

Come na see it's raining. She said and drag me we start dancing together after few minutes we were tired as well as it was getting cold.

Let's go Sam or we'll catch cold. I said. I am tired I can't walk. She said pouting. Come. I said and pick her on my shoulder.

She wraps her hand around my neck tightly and we went back to the hotel. Moti. I said putting her down.

Mai moti nahi hui hoon tu kamjoor hogaya hai itne mai hi thak gaya. She said. Acha Ji. I said crossing my hand over my chest.

Cute. She said pulling my checks. You know I hate this Samaira but still you do this to irritate me. Now you'll pay for this. I move close to her and before she can defend herself I start tickling her.

Sor.....sorry. She said in between her laugh. I tickle her hard and she starts laughing like a mess. After few minutes I stop. Now still I am cute. I asked. Yes. She said.

You...I was about to tickle her again but she ran towards the bathroom and lock the door. Bach gayi. I mumbled and laid on the bed. After few minutes she came back wearing my shirt and shorts.

Seems like someone likes my shirt. I said. No someone like you. She said and laid next to me. Really? I asked cuddling her. Have any doubts? She asked.

Umm...No. I said. She snuggles into my neck. Good night. She whispered. Good night. I said kissing her forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------