Wedding ring

Makoto and Kyoko were in the house that Byakuya had told them about, and the young couple were impressed with the house.

A few days had passed since Makoto and Kyoko told their parents about the marriage thing, and the couple were going to get married as soon when Makoto finds himself a wedding ring.

"I think this house is perfect," Kyoko said as she and Makoto checked out one of the rooms that would belong to one of the triplets. "It's big, which is important when we are going to have three children."

"Yeah, I know," Makoto replied. "A massive plus is that this house isn't connected to any other houses, and we have a driveway big enough to fit two cars when we are old enough to drive, and we have a decent sized back garden for the kids to play."

"I just wonder how much of the rent will down if we get married?" Kyoko said.

"Hopefully, it will be manageable," Makoto replied.

"We should be fine. I will be getting child tax credits, so we are covered on the children front."

Makoto looked at Kyoko, confused. "Child tax credits, what the hell is that?"

"Child tax credits is to help parents help fund having children. In other words, it's child support."

"Right... I think I will leave that stuff to you," Makoto laughed nervously.

"That's fine, father and I have been going over it," Kyoko said.

"Are you two done up there?" Byakuya shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah, we are!" Makoto shouted back.

The couple headed downstairs, and they followed Byakuya out of the house. Three cars sat outside. One belongs to Jin, one belongs to the housing agency guy that had the keys to the house, and the last car was Byakuya's personal ride.

"So what do you two think?" Byakuya asked.

"We are sold," Makoto replied. "We need to get married, and we are set."

"Right, I will speak to the contact and see what price I can get. Remember, I do need your marriage certificate as proof."

"Yes, we are aware," Kyoko replied.

"Good, since we are done here, I will begin talks tonight once I've had something to eat."

Byakuya walked over to his contact and handed him the key to the house.

"Come on, let's head," Kyoko said as she walked over to her father's car and got inside. Makoto follows suit.

"So, are you two set?" Jin asked.

"Yes, we just need to get married and find out what the rent will be," Kyoko replied.

"Good stuff, how about we go home for some dinner? I need to give you your mother's wedding ring."

Kyoko looked at Makoto. "Are you ok with this?"

"Yeah," Makoto nodded as his stomach rumbled.

An hour later

Makoto, Kyoko and Jin were sitting at the dinner table talking after they had finished their dinner.

"So Naegi," Jin said. "When are you going to get yourself a wedding ring?"

"Next month, I guess," Makoto replied. "I have enough money to get a ring or get married. But not both. My first wage with my new job will cover everything."

"That will be next month, correct?" Jin asked.

"Yes," Makoto nodded.

"Things will be tight," Kyoko said. "But if we can get the house and get the three rooms painted before the triplets are born. We can call that a win."