Triplets and the future

Mr and Mrs Naegi, Komaru, Jin and Fuhito were in the waiting area waiting for someone to give them to signal to go and see Makoto, Kyoko and the triplets.

Jin took the news the worst when he found out the Kyoko had died for a few minutes. He couldn't believe he was so close to losing his daughter.

Fuhito did his best to comfort his son.

A nurse appeared. "That's Mrs Naegi. All cleaned up. All of you can go and see her now."

Jin bolted towards her room, leaving the other four in his dust. Jin opened the door and ran in to see Makoto and Kyoko holding hands. Makoto was sitting in a chair while Kyoko was lying up in a freshly made bed.

"Kyoko," Jin said as he began to cry.

"It's ok, father," Kyoko replied. "I'm still here."

"But you weren't!" Jin replied. "I-"

Jin felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to see Fuhito. "Come on, let's get you outside for a few minutes. This is the last thing Kyoko needs to see."

Jin didn't reply as he turned around and walked out of the room with his father.

Makoto saw his parents walk into the room, then a few seconds later. Three nurses walked into the room, all pushing hospital cribs. They put the cribs next to Kyoko's bed.

"Mr and Mrs Naegi," said one of the nurses. "All babies are fine and healthy. We have placed the cribs in order of birth."

Makoto let out a sigh of relief. His heart couldn't take any more drama today.

"Thank you, all of you," Kyoko said.

"Just doing our job," said another nurse. "Now, we will leave you be."

The three nurses left the room.

Makoto stood up and look at the three cribs to see all three babies asleep and nicely wrapped up in white blankets. He noticed that each crib had a small sign on them saying. Baby 1, Baby 2 and Baby 3.

"Awww!" Mrs Naegi and Komaru said as they saw the babies.

"So, son," Mr Naegi said. "I think you can tell us the big secret. What have you and Kirigiri got?"

"A boy and two girls," Kyoko said as she leaned her head over to one of the cribs and her heart melt.

"So the first crib," Makoto said. "Is a boy, then the other two are girls.

Makoto picked his son for the first time as he shed a tear. "You have no idea how proud I am holding you, Akio Naegi." Looking at the boy, Makoto noticed that Akio had some hair, and it was his hair colour.

"Huh?" Komaru said, surprised.

"We have names ready for the children," Makoto smiled. "Akio, Niko and Yua."

"Oh, the children have beautiful names!" Mrs Naegi chirped.

"Makoto," Kyoko said.

"Yeah?" Makoto said.

"Can you give me Niko and Yua? I want to hold them."

"We will do it," Mr Naegi said as he nodded his head to his wife. The two grandparents picked up their grandchildren for the first time, and they felt proud. Mr Naegi had Niko, and Mrs Naegi had Yua.

Mr Naegi gave Kyoko Niko while Mrs Naegi gave Yua to Kyoko as the latter held both girls in her arms, and she couldn't be happier. She was holding Niko on her right arm while she held Yua on her left arm.

Kyoko looked at both girls, and she notices they had her lavender hair.

Jin and Fuhito walked back into the room to see Kyoko holding two babies while they saw Makoto holding the other baby.