House warming party

A month has passed, and it was now August, and Kyoko was only under three months away from giving birth. Over the past month, Makoto and Kyoko got their house into shape, while the former went to work every day due to Sayaka's career started to blossom.

The first week was busy as everything was delivered, and Makoto came home after work to build the bed, drawers and wardrobes for the bedroom.

While the stuff for the kitchen was fitted is by the people who delivered the items. The couple had a functioning kitchen, which Kyoko was happy with because it meant for her she could store her healthy foods like yoghurts in the fridge.

As for the triplet's room, Makoto painted one of the triplets rooms, and he didn't lie about how bad he was at painting. So Kyoko and Makoto decided to hire a painter for September once Makoto's august wages came in.

Once the triplet's rooms were painted, the cots would be built along with a few other things.

The couple still had some money left over, but they wanted to keep it if something terrible happened. So the couple used Makoto's wages to cover the monthly bills, food and other stuff.

Makoto and Kyoko were sitting in the living room as they waited for their family to arrive. The Naegis were going to have a family only house warming party.

Makoto stood up. "Hey, I'm going to go into the kitchen to grab a drink. Do you want anything?"

"Some yoghurt, please," Kyoko said as she rubbed her big bump.

Makoto let out a small laugh.

Kyoko looked up at her husband. "What is it?"

"If you eat any more Yoghurts, you will become one," Makoto smiled. "I think we have more Yoghurts in the fridge than we have food."

"It's all about ensuring the kids are healthy within my belly. I was reckless with my eating during the first month or so of the pregnancy, so I want to make sure I continue to eat healthy for the kids until they are born."

"You will make a great mum," Makoto said warmly, then he walked away.

"You will make a great father as well," Kyoko whispered.

Makoto walked into the kitchen, and he felt happy how everything turned out, they had a bit of money, and they had a home. However, he knew the couple wasn't out of the woods yet.

Kyoko still had a few more months to go, and then we're at the birthing stage. The nightmare Makoto had a month ago still lingered in the back of his head. He did his best to ignore it. However, he still feared something could go wrong.

Makoto was taken out of his thoughts when he heard Kyoko shouting. "Makoto, that's someone had the front door."

Makoto rushed out of the kitchen and made his way to the front door, and opened it. Much to his surprise, he saw his family as well as Fuhito and Jin.

"Now, that's what I call perfect timing," Jin laughed. "All five of us are here at the same time."

Makoto smiled and let everyone in. "Right, I'm going into the kitchen. Who wants what?"

Mr and Mrs Naegi, Jin and Fuhito all said tea, while Komaru wanted juice. Mr Naegi, Komaru, Jin and Fuhito walked into the living to see Kyoko, while Mrs Naegi followed her son to help him make the drinks.

A few hours later

The party was going nicely, and everyone was in good spirits. Komaru needed the loo, so she left the living room and headed upstairs to the loo.

Once she finished doing her thing, she decided to be nosey and look at one of the triplet's room to disorder the gender.

She noticed the only two doors that were opened upstairs was the toilet and her brother's bedroom. The other three doors that led to the triplet's rooms were closed.