Here's The Thing

Alright, guys. Thank y'all so much for being such dedicated readers.
I have some awesome news.

First, I finished the book! Eeeeeek!

Next, I will be doing a sequel, but hold that thought.

Finally, this book is going to be published! The published version will be slightly different. It will include:

A.) A LOT more detail. I'm literally going to go back and add a whole bunch of stuff. This will help set the plot and events.
B.) There will be almost no time skips. I'm going to make it as continuous as possible which will add to character development.

C.) The chapters will be longer, but probably only about 25 of them. I'm putting some together.

D.) The end will include an extra short story in Alexander's point of view about when Taylor sent the rouges on Crescent when he was Alpha.

E.) There will be another short story in Derek's point of view about his life with Josh and how he met Riley.

Whew, that's a lot. Now, the sequel. It WILL NOT be posted on here. It will be published for real.
It's going to be about the three children of Riley and Alexander.

So, keep this book in your library even after it's finished so you can see the extra part where I give information about the publishing and where you can buy a copy.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me on here. I always reply ;D

Funny Joke Time!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
You.
You who?
Yoo-hoo! Big summer blow out!
#Frozen