Chapter 7

David Tennant hair to the top or side! Again, *not edited*

Tom and I walk up the Alexander's room where I throw him some of the Alpha's clothes to change into. I call to him through the door of the bathroom while he's changing into dry clothes. "Do you go to school?"

  "Omegas are home schooled so we can work more."

   "Oh, well not anymore. You're coming to school with me."

   Pond throws open the door. "Really?" He gives me a giant grin and hugs me.

  Laughing, I say, "okay, you're hot, but please put on the shirt." He throws on the white shirt and leather jacket to match the skinny jeans and combat boots. If Pond look this good in these clothes,  what would Alexander look like- "Damn."

   "Alpha Cresent won't mind, right Mouse?" He bites his lip.

   "No, he shouldn't."

   We exit the house and Pond offers me a ride. I nod as he leads me to the garage and right up to a black motorcycle. "Oh, hell yes."

  He laughs and we swing onto the beautiful contraption. Pond drives us down a long drive way and then to my house so I can change.

   Grabbing my phone and wallet, I jot down a note to my parents once I've changed.  Swinging back on, I give Tom the directions to the school.

"We have all the same classes!" I yell at him in the hall way.  "And we're locker neighbors!"

  "Hey, Mouse!" Maggie and Chris call as the run up to me.

  "Hey, guys. This is Tom. It's his first day here." I wave towards him. "Tom, this is Maggie and her boyfriend Chris."

  Chris shakes Tom's hand with narrowed eyes. "More like mate, yeah?" Tom questions.

  Maggie's eyes widen and she looks at me with a gasp. "You know?" Then she turns to Chris. "I told you! I knew I sensed a wolf in her."

  "Wait, mate? As in, you guys are . . . wolves, too." I make my voice quiet so no one else would hear.

  "Yeah, we're in the Cross pack. Too bad you're in Crescent Moon. I wish we could have gotten to you before them." Chris replies.

   "Oh, no it's okay-"

   "Wouldn't have mattered guys." Tom shrugs. "Mouse is our Luna."

  "Holy shit! Your mates an Alpha?"

  I hold up my hands. "No, no. I'm just kind of filling in until Alpha Crescent finds his mate." Maggie and Chris are looking behind me so I turn just as Tom throws his hands down and looks at the ceiling. "Wha-"

  The bell cuts me off and Maggie pulls me to first period English with me dragging Pong behind me.

   At lunch, we all decide to sit outside. Not cool because I start sneezing and can't stop.  "Screw my-" Achoo! "-life. This is yous guys fault."

  Chris, Maggie, and Tom all laugh very loud. This continue for a few minutes.  Chris is roaring. Maggie sounds like a hyena. And Pond isn't even making a sound, just air and stomach spasms and a grin. "What!?"

   "Yous guys?" Maggie cackles. They laugh harder. "Down here we would say 'this is all yalls fault.'"

   "All yalls?" I question. "Isn't 'yall' just 'you' and 'all' put together?  So you guys are just saying 'all you all'. That makes no sense!"

   They're suddenly quiet as the look at each other. "Well neither does 'yous'!" Chris exclaims. This got them laughing again and I sigh.

  "Yous guys suck."

After school,  I make Tom stop by the mall. We run in and out of stores laughing. We buy every season and special of Doctor Who New Who with my Dad's credit card. We use his brown hair as an advantage.  First, I buy him a blue sonic screwdriver and a striped suit like David Tennant. Next, we get his hair cut and styled like David Tennant. Hahahahaha.

   At home, I leave another note for my parents telling then I'm staying at my friend Amy's house.

  What?

  Tom . . .

  Pond . . .

  Amy . . .

  It works.

_______________________________
The next chapters are going to be kind of short because Riley and Tom are having a slumber party and each hour they will be doing something different and funny. I originally wanted to just make it a sort of list like the information chapter, but I thought a few side funny additions would be cool. You don't have to read every one, but they will be funny. Thanks :)