003. 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"HOW WAS YOUR FIRST WEEK?" her friends asked from the other side of her computer screen. "it was okay, i got a new seat mate." she beamed. "oh? someone looks happy." the blonde twin teased. "shut up, tsumu." she rolled her eyes.

"so tell us about your seat mate then," osamu, the grey haired twin said while leaning back in his chair. "oh, you know... he's ni-"

"it's a he?" suna smirked. she rolled her eyes again and continued. "yes, it's a he. he's nice, he games, he's pretty quiet and he's got blonde hair." she smiled, describing her desk mate to her friends.

"oooh, so you like him? what's his name?" tsumu teased. "i don't like him like that. his name is kenma. kozume kenma." she answered. she was about to continue talking about kenma until a notification pops up on her computer screen.

"guys, yuji is requesting to join the call." she said to the group. "okay, invite him." suna replied. she did as suna told and yuji's face appeared on another rectangular box on the screen next to tsumu's.

"hello boys and y/n!" he greeted. "yooooo bro wassup!" tsumu answered. y/n and osamu, along with rin just responded with a normal hi and hello.

"you guys wanna go to the skate park?" he asked. "yeah sure bro." tsumu and samu both agreed. "yeah, see you there." y/n said and suna nodded, accepting the invitation.

they hung up the group call. she slammed her laptop shut and start to get dressed, making herself look nice before leaving the house.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

kenma and kuroo entered the convenience store, browsing through the different isles to look for their favourite snacks. after a few minutes, voices were heard from the outside of the store and a group of teenagers barge through the front door with skateboards in their hands.

kenma paid no attention until a certain girl caught his eye. she was giggling next to a guy with brown hair and green eyes that resembled a fox. she turned away from the male and immediately locked eyes with a certain setter.

"kenma?" she called his name. "kenma?" the boys who entered the store together with her turned their attention to the owner of the name. "so that's your seat mate, y/n-chan?" a blonde boy with an undercut rested his elbows on her shoulders.

she swatted it off and stride down the store, walking over to kenma. "hey, y/n." kenma quietly said. "hello kenma, hello kuroo." she grinned. "these are my friends." she introduced the boys who, by now, were all standing behind her.

the boys introduced themselves to the nekoma boys and eventually left to search for their own needs. she stood next to kenma and stared at the food in his hands. "yogurt candy and monster? those are my favourites!" she exclaimed.

he glanced at her for a second and smiled. "really? they're mine too." his golden eyes blinked. she blushed at the sight of the male in front of her.

"y/n, lets go back to your house now." the brunette male from earlier called out to her, hands motioning for her to come over. "see you, kenma. bye kuroo!" she waved and ran back to her friends.

the boys ruffled her hair and paid for their items. she walked out first with the brunette, while the blonde and the twins queued in line to pay for their food. after paying, they turned around and gave kenma a side glance before walking out the front door.

"she's got some intimidating friends." kuroo chuckled.

"the miya twins, huh." kenma muttered under his breath.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n and the rest of the boys entered her house. they immediately settled on her couch, hogging up the entire thing while munching down on their snacks.

"so that's the boy you fancy?" tsumu sneered. "shut up, piss. he's pretty and you know it." she mumbled.

"speak up, simp!" yuji teased. "you're one to talk." she clicked her tongue and settled herself down on the living room floor.

"he seems nice. i can see why y/n would like him." osamu simply said before taking another bite of his onigiri.

"for the love of god, i do not like him." she rolled her eyes, emphasizing on the not.

"keep telling yourself that. we have eyes, you know?" tsumu shrugged and turned on the tv, browsing through netflix to look for a movie to watch with everyone else.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

522 likes 121 comments View all commentskoolestg1rl skate with @sunarintarousunarintarou 😼🤞🏻🙏🏻 miya

View all comments
koolestg1rl skate with @sunarintarou
sunarintarou 😼🤞🏻🙏🏻
miya.osamuu i feel unappreciated
miya.atsumuu you never post me
kittybittyyn @miya.atsumuu it's cuz ur embarrassing