022. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

THOUGHTS WERE RUNNING through her mind that morning. it was sunny and cloudy, and the chattering of the students can be heard as she walk towards the school, keeping her presence as invisible as she could.

she wished she could just disappear when she stepped into the school hall, murmurs were heard when she walked down the hallway to stop by her locker.

her self esteem were torn to shreds the moment she stood in front of her locker, pulling it open only for it to be filled with trash falling out.

"what the hell..." she muttered, turning around when she sensed a group of girls standing behind her with an amused grin.

she knew it was haru when she saw that familiar grin of satisfaction. so she slammed her locker shut and just head to her class.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n stopped in her tracks when she heard a familiar voice called her name. she had just walked out of the bathroom, her hands fidgeting when the boy finally approached and stood in front of her.

"hey." izuki stared down at her, guilt all over his face. "i heard about what happened, i'm sorry i wasn't there for you." he apologised. she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"i cleared up the rumors and misunderstandings as much as i could, so don't worry too much okay?" he patted her shoulder and inches closer to take a look at her face.

her expression was solemn, but she nodded in response and muttered a thank you.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n indulged herself on her project the whole day, trying to ignore her surroundings. things seems like they won't get any better, but if she just ignored them maybe it would die down a little.

she haven't spoken to anyone at all today, not even kenma. he seem to take the hint she didn't want to talk, so he sat in silence next to her for the whole day, only watching her actions.

the last bell rang and finally it's time to head home. y/n packed her things up slower than usual, waiting for everyone else to leave the classroom.

surprisingly, kenma waited for her. she didn't want him to but she said nothing. she took her bag and stood up, walking out of her classroom with him following behind.

she walked to her locker and start taking out the trash, cleaning it up and making sure it doesn't smell like piss. she collected them in a trash bag and tied them shut.

"you can leave now. i'll throw this away and go." she said to kenma, her voice still and quiet. he hummed in respond and walked away, waiting for her at the school gates.

y/n walked over to the trash bin down the hallway and she heard a familiar voice coming from the emergency exit stairs.

she didn't know why she was being nosy, but she approached the voice and she recognise it as haru's. she stood there for a moment, listening to her conversation with her friend.

"of course i don't like kenma! i just hate y/n and i wanna make her miserable. and i found out she likes him so i took this opportunity to get closer to her, and then i'll make her days a living hell." she laughed, a cigarette slipped between her fingers as she bring them away from her lips.

the laughter died down and y/n pushed open the door, barging in.

"what the hell is your issue? what did i ever do to you?" she screamed, her hands curled into fists.

haru dropped her cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, her eyes never once leaving y/n.

"you want to know so bad? i'll let you know." she stood up, staring down at y/n.

"you are the reason my parents are divorced." she snapped.

y/n was dumbfounded.

"what does that have to do with me?"

"everything. you're just like your mother. she ruined my family. that fucking whore ruined-"

a harsh slap landed on haru's cheek. haru's hand quickly held onto her cheek, her eyes shot open when she realised what y/n had just done. she stared at her in disbelief.

"don't you speak of my mother like that, you bitch." y/n said with tears in her eyes.

"don't you speak anything about her, ever again." she turned around, opening the door and running out of the school.

she couldn't believe what she had just heard.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

she ran into her room and locked the door, unable to content her tears anymore. she hugged her knees close to her chest and sniffles.

this is absurd. everything felt so unreal.

how could this be?

she cried into the soft mattress of her bed, her salty tears wetting the bedsheet.

she knew what her mother did had nothing to do with her, but somehow why does she felt responsible for everything? the guilt is eating her up, a void in her heart as she felt her head throb.

her vision gets blurry and darker, and before she knew it, she had passed out into a slumber with a tears stained face.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

author's note:

hey sorry it's a short chapter! i'm not feeling so well :,) things are kinda getting bad and i feel a little sadder than usual,,, but i'll try my best to deliver new chapters in two days !!

i'm sorry if any of these events mentioned are kinda related to readers,,, but it's just a fic i promise :) don't take it too far,,, my dms are always open to talk if u need to vent :))

anddd,,, i want to thank all of you for the votes and for reading :)) i never thought this fic would make it to 7k !! im so thankful <3 ily all and please take care :)