018. 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

Y/N SKIPPED DOWN THE HALL, joy flowing through her body. a wide smile was evident on her face as she paced down the classroom and sat on her chair, next to kenma.

"good morning." she greeted with glee. kenma chuckled.

"morning. you look happy today." he said after reading her expression.

"that's because i am. guess what?" she faced the blonde, her face filled with anticipation.

"what?" he asked.

y/n took the consent form in her hand and held it next to her face. the boy squinted his eyes a little, trying to make out the words written on the paper. his eyes widened in joy when he finally read what it said.

"that's great!" he cheered and she giggled. "i know, i know." she chanted. kenma's smile suddenly turned into a suspicious scowl.

"but what's the deal?" he asked and y/n tilted her head slightly.

"i doubt they would agree so easily, especially with the seniors in the club." kenma stated and a frown was visible on y/n's face.

kenma was amused. he finds this cute.

"well, semi-san and konoha-san need to stay out of trouble for the year and pass their exams... and i... need to get good grades." she mumbled.

kenma nodded his head before speaking again.

"how good is good?" he questioned.

"um... A's and B's?" she muttered, avoiding eye contact.

"and how are your grades now?"

"...C's... and some D's." she answered in a low voice, almost as if she was speaking only for herself to hear, but kenma caught on.

he laughed but quickly covered his mouth, not wanting her to feel any worse.

"i'm sorry. but i can totally help you." he smiled. "we should study together." kenma suggested.

y/n's smile faded before she could even give an answer when a voice interrupted their conversation.

"oh we should totally study together! that would be awesome." haru said with her arms folded in front of her chest.

how did they not even noticed her being here this whole time?

kenma stared at y/n, as if asking if she was okay with it. y/n sat in her seat and looked up to see haru with a devilish smirk.