028. 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

JEALOUSY WAS COURSING through her veins. y/n have slowly started to get back on being friends with everyone again, and for the past few days she seemed to be having a good time.

and that was what made haru so very upset. she hated it. she hated her. in haru's eyes, y/n didn't deserve everything she have, especially after taking her family away.

today again at lunch, she was slapped in the face by the reality that she was nothing more than just a girl filled with ugliness and bitter jealousy in her heart for y/n.

deep down she knew that this has nothing to do with y/n. but she just hated the fact that y/n could still smile happily like nothing ever happened after her family fell apart, and the fact her mother was the one who tore down the marriage of haru's parents.

haru bit her lips hard to suppress her anger, her hands balled into fists and stormed off.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"anyone else want anything?" y/n asks.

"yes. get me milk," kuroo requested and y/n rolled her eyes before leaving, making her way to the cafeteria while the volleyball team waited for her near the park behind the gym, together with izuki, as they were about to celebrate with kenma during school lunch.

she took her purse and walked away from her group of friends, making her way down the hall to the canteen.

there were a few people in line at the cafeteria. y/n walked over and stood behind them, queuing up and waiting for her turn.

she memorised their orders in her mind and proceed to take out her purse to check if she would have enough.

the person in front of her finally paid for their food and left. y/n stepped forward with a smile on her face as she greeted the lunch lady.

she bought the buns for everyone as they requested, and also some ham sandwich and some corndogs.

she paid and thanked the lunch lady. she held both of the bags filled with breads in both of her hands as she make her way to the vending machine.

she inserted her money into the machine and picked the drinks, repeating the process until she got everyone's drinks gathered in her arms which were now full.

while she was busy getting food for everyone, haru's jealousy got the best of her. the grip on her cellphone tightened, her heart clenching with hatred as she press send.

haru had posted the video on the school website, talking about how pathetic y/n was.

walking back to the park, y/n felt her phone vibrated with a buzz in her jacket. she thought it must be kuroo, but because her hands were full, so she had no choice but to ignore it.