031. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

after officially dating, kenma had decided to ask you out on a date. a first date as an official couple.

he got dressed up that day and went to your house. he stood outside and texted you, saying that he had already arrived.

you were panicking a little, since it was your first date and you finally got yourself a boyfriend. no, you actually pulled kenma kozume.

you applied your lip gloss to finish up your makeup look for that day and leave your room. you checked your outfit in the mirror once again.

you wore a black top and a black skirt, then paired it up with a flannel and you wore a pair of sneakers.

you walked down the stairs and saw that your dad was standing at the door, conversing with kenma and asking him questions about where you guys will be and what time will you be back.

you slowly approached them and touched your father on his shoulder.

"dad, we'll be fine." you stated and he gave you both an approving look.

"nothing inappropriate, okay? text me if anything comes up." he reminded and walked back into the house.

"hi," you greeted kenma.

he was wearing a band t-shirt in black on the inside and had a leather jacket on.

"hi. you look really pretty," he smiled, and you blushed.

"let's go," kenma grabbed your hand and you both walked to the bus stop.

soon, you both arrived at the mall. it was just a casual, chill date.

you enjoyed each other's company, and went to get some sushi. you both had so much to talk about.

after having some food, you dragged kenma into the store which sold music cds and you both search for good albums to buy.

he dragged you into a game store as well, and you both bought a few games for you to play together.

you guys walked around the mall and did some window shopping as well, and at last, you both hit the arcade.

both of you went and play most of the games in the arcade and he even won a plush for you from the claw machine.

you tried to get one for him too, but failed miserably for 7 times.

it was 8pm when you both decided to leave the mall, and on the way back, you both went to grab some dinner before going home.

you stopped in front of your house and pulled him into a hug before parting ways. he gave you a kiss on your forehead and kissed him on the cheek before going in.

as the relationship progressed, you both often have sleepover at each other's house and would play games together.

you had also teach him how to skate. it wasn't his favourite thing to do, but he was able to balance himself on top of the board at the least.

you also taught him little things about music, and as you were learning on how to play the guitar, you would also tell him about your knowledge and it and he would give it a try.

you both often have naps together and study together as well, and you spend almost all of your time with each other.

on the days where he doesn't have practice he would be in the music club's room, watching you practice. and on the days you do not have practice, you would be in the volleyball gym, watching them play.

you had start to gain a little fame in school in your third year, and on valentine's day, you would find quite an amount of gifts and letters in your locker.

kenma was a little possessive so he was jealous about this but so you were when you saw how many girls went to cheer on him when his team were playing during competitions.

some of the girls even brought banners that had his name on it.

he had also received love letters at least twice or thrice and had to reject girls who confessed to him, and proudly telling them that you are his beautiful significant other.

during your one year anniversary, you had baked him an apple pie, and it was successful this time. while he got you both a promise ring.