029. 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

HARU WAS TOLD TO IMMEDIATELY leave the school right after the declaration of her expulsion.

the rest of her friends who were involved was under probation and was suspended for two weeks, a letter was sent out to their parents regarding their children's action.

y/n finally felt relieved that haru would no longer be around. the week had come to an end, and it was a friday afternoon after school.

y/n was packing her stuff in her bedroom, making sure to gather all the things she would need for the pool party tomorrow.

she felt a little bit bothered though, now that her father and her friends all knew about the incident, they have been keeping a close eye on her.

her friends check up on her all the time, texting her at all times as much as they can. while her dad is on his protective mode, he had his guards up.

"dad, i'll be fine." she sighed, not even needing to turn around to know that her dad was standing at her doorstep.

"i'm just worried." he crossed his arms and leaned against her door.

"dad, they're nice people, okay? they're my friends." she smiled and closed her bag shut, standing up and walk over to where her father stood.

he looked down at her with concerned eyes.

"i will have to meet them." he simply uttered with his brows furrowed.

she frowned.

"i'll be dropping you off tomorrow." her dad announced, turning her back to face her as he was about to walk away.

"what? no, i was supposed to go with kenma, we're taking the cab." she shrugged.

her father turned around and stared at her, his face unamused.

"why? i can drop you off. and who's kenma?" he asked, now his attention fully on y/n.

"dad! you're treating me like a child... and kenma is a friend," she muttered the last part and pouted.

her father approached her and sighed.

"i've been neglecting you. i wasn't alert enough as a parent, and overlooked the fact that you were not fine." he sternly comprehended.

y/n clicked her tongue, feeling a little upset that he was on his over protective mode now, but she knows he isn't wrong.