025. 𝟳-𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

THE WEEKEND PASSED BY TOO QUICKLY. monday came, which also meant exams. y/n have been in an exhausted state for the weekend after everything that had happened.

she forced herself to study and made sure to force the information she learnt to stick in her mind.

she yawned and looked into the mirror. not only does she look terrible, she felt that way too. y/n examined her dark circles that occurred from staying up late til midnight.

she stretched her back and sighed, walking into the bathroom to take a warm shower.

two days didn't help lessen the appearance of her scar. though she admitted it was cool, it still hurt her self esteem a little bit.

the scar have practically dried off a little, but the pain is still there everytime she touched it.

"ah! crap," she winced as she applied the ointment on the wound. she had applied some concealer to cover up her eyebags a little and lipbalm for the day, avoid using any makeup that could infect the cut.

she groaned and got up of her chair, taking her bag in her hand and walking out of her room.

the only thing on her mind other than what she had studied for was her wishing that it would be a peaceful day.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

the ride to school in the bus was dreadful for y/n. she didn't want to let anyone else know about what happened, especially not her friends.

izuki wouldn't stop bugging her and continuously asked her questions about her cheek.

"i told you, i was feeding a stray cat but it went wild and scratched me." she shrugged, trying to play it cool for the fifth time.

"i somehow find that very hard to believe." he stepped off the bus and followed behind y/n as they walked down the school hall.

"then that's a you problem." she rolled her eyes and shoved her hands in her pocket.

he sighed and they both stopped walking when she saw kenma coming from the opposite direction.

"morning." she greeted with a smile, the thought of the big cut on her left cheek completely forgotten.

"morning. wait, what's that on your face?" he took a step forward and leaned closer, taking a proper look.

y/n instinctively held her face, before answering the blonde but izuki beat her to it.

"she said she was feeding a stray cat and she got scratched." he shrugged. kenma looked at her, eyebrows raised and face unamused.

"that's hard to believe." he said and walked over to her side, walking to class together.

"that's what i said." izuki agreed, his arms crossed.

"well... it's true, the cat went crazy mode and scratched me because i picked her up, so yeah." she lied again, this time a little more convincingly.

kenma and izuki exchanged glances.

"hmm... i guess just because its uncommon, it could happen." they stopped in front of y/n and kenma's homeroom and bid their goodbyes to izuki before entering.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n yawned, her head in contact with her desk the moment the teacher left the classroom. surprisingly for the first time she understood what she was doing in the exams.

almost like a miracle, everything she studied for came out on the exams, thanks to kenma's accuracy in guessing which topics would come out.

"how was the exams?" kenma asked, his hand caressing her head, softly tugging on her hair which caught her by surprise. y/n faced him and smiled.

"i think i did pretty good, actually! teehee," she grinned and held out a peace sign.

"good enough to get an A?" he lowered his head to look at her. a blush spread on her cheeks and she avoided his eyes.

"uhh, i hope so,"

kenma chuckled at the way she stammered with her face flushed red. y/n raised her eyebrows in confusion, but he quickly brushed it off.

"let's go. i'll take you home so you won't get scratched by a stray kitten again. though i admit, you look badass with that scar," he smiled.

she felt herself blush again. god, he just knows how to mess with me.

he definitely caught the glimpse of blush on her cheeks, and he felt so happy to be the reason behind it. he hoped that he was the only one who could see her flustered side more often.

y/n stood up from her seat and walk towards kenma. she was about to speak until a loud grumble from her stomach beat her to it.

"um..." she scratched the back of her neck, feeling even more embarrassed. kenma laughed. like, actually laughed, out loud, in the empty classroom which was only filled with him and her.

she was surprised, joy fills her heart as she watched him laughed and the sound of his laughter.

"we are getting food on the way back." he stated after he had calmed down.

she smiled and followed close behind kenma. y/n was happy to be able to witness this side of kenma, especially when she was the reason behind it.

and one thing's for sure, she wished to see it more in the future. 

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n sat down on the chair of the convenience store, placing her sushi on the table. kenma sat himself down facing her and keeping his change insto his wallet.

"when i said we're getting food, i didn't expect you to mean  7-eleven's sushi..." he took a sip of his coffee.

y/n who was already stuffing her face in the food glanced up and swallowed before answering.

"well, you're paying. i didn't wanna get anything too expensive, plus the sushi here is good." she smiled and took another sushi with her chopsticks.

"i have money, you know? it's my treat." kenma shrugged, resting a hand on his chin.

"yeah, i know. but i like the sushi here, so that's all that matters, right?" she simply answered.

kenma smiled at her words. it reminded him of when she had told him how much being happy meant to her, and how simple it was to achieve them.

music was one thing that makes her happy. as kenma watched her eat, he secretly snapped a picture of how adorable she looked and set it as his lockscreen.

one thing he was sure of was that he wants to be one of her reasons to be happy.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

author's note:
heyyyy hey hey!! new chapter so fluff uwu hehe!! comment ur thoughts !! and im thinking of making a haikyuu oneshot ?? cuz i keep getting ideas everytime i listen to music !!! sighhhhh,,

anywayssss enjoyyy !!