004. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"AND THAT'S IT FOR TODAY." the teacher noted. y/n tapped her pen against her notebook, chin lazily rested on the palm of her hand. she heaved out a sigh and sink back into her seat once the teacher left the classroom.

kenma was quick to fish out his phone from under his desk and scrolled through his social media. she rested her head on the desk and he noticed she seemed a little down. he quickly put his phone away and tap her shoulder.

she jolted up and stared at the boy. "hey. are you okay?" he asked. she reluctantly nodded her head, still looking a little upset. "is it about the project? you don't want to partner up with me?" he asked in a gentle and calm tone.

"no, that's not it... it's just... im bad at... science." she muttered. he frowned. "that's it?"

she scrunched her nose, a little annoyed. "what do you mean that's it?" he chuckled and relaxed his tensed shoulders.

"don't worry about it. kuroo is good in science, he can help us." he grinned. once again she felt her face reddened, witnessing how pretty he looks when he smile.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

she placed her stationeries into her bag neatly and zipped it up. she stood up from her seat and faced her seat mate, kenma.

"we could go to my place to discuss the project." she proclaimed. his expression slightly went gloomy before he gave his answer.

"don't you have practice today?" he questioned. she shook her head no. "we only have it on mondays, wednesdays and fridays." she smiled.

"oh... um, i have practice today, sorry... but if you dont mind, you can come watch... while you wait, of course." he murmured, feeling a little shy.

her whole face brightened up. "really?! you'd let me come to your practice?" she leaned closer to him to get a good look on his face to see if he was bluffing.

"uh... yeah..." he stammered and avoided direct eye contact with her. he didn't hated her being so close, he just felt really self conscious.

"okay! let's go," she grinned and marched out the classroom.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"kenma, you're doing really great today!" kuroo cheered on his bestfriend and patted his back. kenma looked up at him and shrugged.