Seperation

Y/N had found herself enjoying the decorating of her new rooms. The whole process was easy, her clothes were transferred over and she decided to have books imported into her own private library within the room to avoid bumping into Loki alone by chance. The room was similar to Loki's is every way and she found herself mirroring everything but decided to change the colour scheme to something lighter, creams and whites to offset the stone walls. 

One servant began bringing in greenery as per request, trailing plants that would grow to full beautiful bushes and climb across the room. She looked around and smiled at her little bedroom, all cosy and sweet. Plus it was driving Loki crazy so that was something, especially as their separate rooms not only mirrored each other, but the balconies also faced each other. She realised this as she walked over to see the view, to only see the furious raven haired god staring furiously. She gave him a loving wave. Oh yes this would be sweet...

Loki's Pov

So, she thinks she can toy with me? The god of mischief? She will be sorry that she ever tried. He thought as he stared at her across the distance. She waived to him and he stormed inside and trashed a vase against a wall, furious that a mortal got him so worked up. No matter. Two can play that game. If she wanted to fight, then a fight she was going to get he thought to himself, Yes here comes mischief pet.

That was what attracted him to her in the first place, her wit and devilish humour, she was no one's fool. What he wouldn't do to have her with him right now to teach a lesson of two, she would surely succumb to his will. Although he had tried that before and not gotten far, he also hadn't pushed hard enough. He tired to control, but she wouldn't submit to him or be tied down by convention of the palace or Asgardian ways, which annoyed him even more as she was bending over backwards now for Frigga.

He went to the bathroom and ducked under the waterfall shower letting the water calm him. He picked up the soaps, her favourite hair tonic that she had used her first nigh there. He breathed in the scent and began to pour it over his raven locks. 

"Oh, but of course!" He cackled as he looked down at the soaps washing away. Quickly he formulated a plan of how to best his wife, and to get his own back. He breathed slowly, attempting to calm himself, the fact she got him this worked up just spurred him on and turned him on. Why if she were there right now, what he wouldn't do to her... he shook the thoughts from his mind, feeling himself heat with lust. No, he wouldn't be that easily overcome. It was time to show Y/N who she had really married, what a demon he could be.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N watched him storm off into his rooms, a smile tracing over her lips. God, this abstinence thing was going to be a killer. The fact he was so angry right now, reminded her of the night in the hot springs, he was so commanding and dominant, the thought of that night sent shivers down her back. No, don't get your head there. She thought to herself. You have a whole night ahead of you.
Tonight would be a dinner with Loki and many nobles of the realms. A dinner to introduce her as his 'bride to be' and she needed to look her best.

There was a knock at the door and Y/N turned to see a maid with bath soaps enter. "My lady, I have been instructed to run you a bath before this evenings celebrations." It was Hildegard, the young maid assigned to Y/N, and she hadn't really seen her that much since she had been assigned, she had always just missed her as she had put out clothing or breakfast. She watched as the girl walked to her bathroom on the right and heard her running the taps.

Y/N changed, tied a gold silk dressing gown with lace trim around her and made her way to the bathroom. "It's quite alright Hilde, I am quite capable of running the bath on my own. why don't you take a break?" She ran the bath and poured in the soap watching the bubbles expand in the tub. Hildegard left and Y/N took a moment to make sure all her things were in order.