A Trickle of Honey

Loki had never realised just how much Y/N's natural scent was so reminiscent of violets so much as he did as we took her in the bed of flowers in the gardens of the palace of Freyja. He had watched her reaching up to a fig tree to grab the lowest hanging fruit, and as she did his shirt she was wearing rode up exposing the the curve of the bottom of her arse and her silken thighs.

He had groaned in agony, never feeling this horny in his life since being in his younger years. He remembered hundreds of years as a teenager imagining a woman like Y/N screaming his name in elation, coming in her over and over again, and now she was here in the flesh. She had quipped that 'something must be in the air' when discussing their athletic sex life, "As long as it's your legs I don't care!" He grumbled as he put a hand on her abdomen and pushed her into the dirt.

She giggled that delightful little giggle that to him was like the sound of silver bells on a gentle breeze as he grasped her hips and set in on her sex with a savage moan. She wiggled, panted, and begged for release but he didn't give it to her, keeping her on the edge of her climax. His Jötunn form released itself, but this time he managed to stop his growth ensuring Y/N wasn't in such pain as before.

Y/N didn't know what had come over her. She loved Loki in both Jötunn and Aesir form, but she found herself craving the former more, and more. His cock, she noticed was... different in this form, ridges formed, his tribal markings she understood them to be were like a 'ribbed for her pleasure' kind of deal. He was gentler in his fucking this time, taking long languid strokes in an out of her, but she wouldn't allow it, undulating her hips towards him, egging him on and enticing him.

"Don't do that!" He snapped, "You never need do that pet, I... can barely...contain myself as it is!"
But she didn't listen, in fact she kept presenting her neck for his bite until he gave in, pumping her full of his seed, until the wet sounds were that of both their cum, moistening their thighs. Y/N raised herself to him and they both came one last time and she brought her mouth to his shoulder deciding to give him a love bite as he had given her, bruising his flesh.

Now they lay there among purple flowers, surely the gardner would be enraged when he saw how crumpled the flowers were.
"I don't want to leave here." Y/N groaned sitting up and bit her lip when she saw the dirt on Loki's crisp white shirt.
"We have been here six months, any longer and I think even Odin would drag us back to court."
It was true, there was much work to be done on Asgard, but Loki promised another honeymoon when there was time, and more wild love making.

What Loki wanted though really, was more time to research thjs monster he became.

The journey back seemed shorter, or at least because they knew it was back to life at court, and Y/N felt a little concerned that she wasn't going to spend as much time with Loki now the honeymoon was okay. As soon as they landed and set foot on the docking station, they were greeted by the people of Asgard and the Royal Family. Thor began bounding up like a bull in a china shop, putting Loki in a headlock and ruffing his hair. "Welcome back brother! You were missed at court, many a maid cried at you leaving. Cried witb joy of course!" He chortled then turned to Y/N, "And how is the fair lady Y/N of Freydis? You know, you can still change your mind, if he has treated you terribly." Thor winked and Y/N supressed a smile.

"Thanks goldilocks, I'll keep it in mind." Thor picked her up in a big bear hug, the himbo was almost squeezing the life out of her almost, she wheezed at him to let go.
"I'm sorry, little sister! I don't want to crush my new niece or nephew!" He beamed, and Y/N looked at him confused. "Errrm, Thor? I think you're mistaken... I'm not... pregnant."
Thor seemed taken aback and looked to Loki with a smirk. "Come now, you can tell me. I am to be an uncle surely... and there will be a new Asgardian Heir... come now."
Thor was met with silence from both Y/N and Loki, Loki gave Thor a warning glance to not discuss the subject any more. "Well... it's just good to have you back."