Empyrean

A ship was waiting for Y/N and Loki to take them on their Honeymoon, six months of nuptial bliss awaited them. They were packed with supplies to last, and plenty of furs and clothing to last even longer. The gift that was left on her bed was packed away in Y/N's trunk, along with a few gifts from the wedding guests.

She still had no clue where they were going, and how far away it would be from Asgard but she was happy they would get to spend the next few months together alone. The large vessel they were given was decorated with carpets and wooden furniture, it was a strange attempt to make a metal ship oppulent in Y/N's view.

The guards loaded the last of the trunks and Y/N waited paitently for Loki to get back, he was taking his damn time. She looked out of the window at the city they were about to leave. When he finally boarded, he apologised and told her it was official business, on their honeymoon no less.

"Couldn't it wait till we got back? I mean, we just got married?!" She huffed, "important business waits for no one, and the fact it was the Alfheim lord causing trouble at our borders meant I had to be there to resolve it. It is my deal after all."

"Yeah well, you should have had it sorted before. But it's fine." She huffed staunchly, she felt a little grumpy as a headache was brewing and she was a little tired still from the antics last night. She slumped onto circular sofa which exircled the room like a border, in the middle was a large coppertone plate on top of wooden legs. It was ornate and unusual, not of the usual Asgard design.

"It was essential, pet. The kingdom can wait for no one. Not even on our honeymoon. Odin himself attending his wedding late covered in blood after a fight with the outer lands. You're lucky mine was a civil case."
She was still a little annoyed but she shook it off with a sigh, and sat back. As long as it wasn't a regular thing, it was okay with her.

"So, are you ready now?" She asked impertinently, he walked over eyebrow raised, "Watch your tone pet, as king I can't have an insolent wife." A small smirk rose on his lips, and Y/N knew from that look he had mischief on his mind. "Really what are you going to do about it?" She mused playfully and moved back across the couch backing away.

"Or I will take that mouth and put it to its true purpose, encompassing my shaft." He crawled over her on the couch, his arms and legs caging her in, her heart beat hard and her mind went into a fog. "Wow, that's not a very Kingly way to speak... perfectly wicked, I'd say, like you're from the gutter." She brought up her leg, her foot stroking his calf.

Loki lowered down to her, kissing her gently, his lips bonning over hers. He took her hand and led her to the control room where the pilot would sit to direct the ship, but it was currently empty. "I feel like we shouldn't be here when the pilot arrives." She looked around, it was a stark contrast to the sitting area, copper and gold tone metals were wall to wall, the lights of many electical devices working.

She looked through the windshield, they were at the dock for lack of a better word, looking out into the sea of space and the universe. "I don't jnderstand why we don't travel by the byfrost, surely it's more efficient?"
Y/N asked as she inspected the gadgets whirling and blinking. "It may have been, but we won't be needing a pilot or Heimdall to help us with journey, pet. I'm taking us there." He seemed proud of himself that he was in charged, and Y/N stifled a giggle.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, do you know where we are going? Maybe we should get directions?" Y/N casually suggested and Loki looked at her cross, firmly stating he did not need directions. "We are to Iðavöllr, the palace of Freyja, as a wedding gift to us. I will get us there."

Y/N was impressed, Loki would be piloting the ship which she had no clue he could do. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" Y/N sat next to him excitedly and he began flicking buttons and switches, slowly the ship rose and she watched as Asgard got smaller, they were off on their honeymoon and no one could stop them.