Puncture

Y/N lay sleeping on her front in the white satin bed with Loki as his fingertips stroked from the nape of her neck down to the bottom of her back and back again in gentle strokes. He marveled at his little mortal and worried about her, she had been unconscious since their coupling which had been a good four hours ago.

He was concerned because she hadn't eaten, and worried about the bite on her neck, it looked sore and red with two small puncture wounds. It was fading fast, but he could sense his mark on her, like a scent or a brand that he could feel even.

He did not wish to leave her, but he had to at least attempt to find out what had happened to him and why he had transform in such a way. His understanding was that his Asgardian appearance was an enchantment of sorts, put upon him by Odin. Only when in the company of other frost giants or relics of his home land was he able to change, and he had learned small tricks to change on command, but this was different. This change was forced.

He went to the kitchens and did what he had never done before, made breakfast. As he busied himself, his mind into overdrive thinking of Y/N and how she saw him like that, a beast, and demon, ravaging her and slaking it's lust on her and it knocked him sick. The look of fear in her eyes, made him close his own in regret and pain, he couldn't let his dark side out again like that.

He thought back to his own dream about the unknown frost giant who had Y/N in his clutches and saw Loki getting ready to fight for Y/N. He had experienced visions before, Frigga had taught him to control them and see as much as possible when integrated into the eye view of any bystander.

The one he inhabited was a Frost Giant, could jt be that Jötunnheim was prepared to attack Loki and get revenge he for the wrongs he committed on that kingdom, the murder of Laufey by Loki's hands? Or was it a future deal going wrong; he couldnt tell. All he knew was the rage that overwhelmed him when he saw his wife, his woman forced to kneel with the bar of metal wrapped around her neck as in servitude. Whoever this wannabe prince was, he would make him pay in time.

He felt a protectiveness and ownership over her, his mind had whispered to him when he felt as though she was in danger- Claim her, protect what's yours... He shuddered, he of course he  was posessive and had been rough with her before, but the way he treated her this morning, the way he used her was disturbing.

He took the food up to the room, and sawnshe was still sleeping, placing the tea and food down, gotndressed and he made his way to the communication room, making a call out to Frigga.

"My son? I did not expect a call from you so soon... is... all well with you and Y/N?" Loki wanted to cry, never had he felt such sadness and uncertainty as he did now. He explained his change to his mother in not too much detail, and told of his shame that he treated her so roughly, and the fact he bit her.
"Son, this sounds very much like your more... dormant nature coming to the surface. The natures of the Jötunn were well documented. The book in Y/N's posession has more details of the biological... impulses of the Jötunn and their biological imperatives. I can look for more answers and have them sent to you?" She offered, and Loki gladly accepted.

He slowly made his way back upstairs, to his surprise he heard singing and movement. He got to the top of the stairs to see Y/N getting dressed, putting flowers in her hair and humming to herself. He watched as she swept her hair back and his mark red on her. He cleared his throat and she turned to him smiling as though nothing had happened. "Good morning."

Loki blinked, it was if nothing had happened. "Good morning... are you alright?"
"Yeah. A little sore, but on a whole? I'm okay." She smiled and walked gingerly over to the remaining side table picking up the plate of food and sat by the window. He winced as he watched her move, so stiff and unsteady but he sat with her, gently holding her waist and stroking the strands of hair out of her face.