Yule Hunt

The winter freeze had struck Asgard with a snap, preserving everything in a sparkling white shimmer, and marking the celebration of Yule about to come apon them.

Yule trees were being brought in from the forests and decorated with small figurines and statues of all the greatest accomplishments the gods had under their belts. This amused Y/N, as it was obviously something she had seen much of on Midgard only it was more popular as Christmas.

The truth was, Midgardians had been celebrating winter traditions such as this way before the notion of Christmas, and this warmed Y/N a bit to think at least some earth traditions were replicated here, if not all.

It was also now one year since Y/N and Loki met, creeping through the halls of the palace of Asgard to steal, only to be stopped by a handsome stranger in the corridor with promise of salaciius activities, Y/N shivered at the memory.

Y/N sat on the floor of the Library with the book Frigga had given her of Frost Giants and their royal lineage. She sat alone hidden by mountains of books atound her The description of his mother was haunting, she was filled with power but not a frost giant as Y/N supposed. Instead it marked her out differently, marking on the page could not be desciphered at all, no matter how much Y/N tried.

"Ever the dilligent student my sweet?" Loki whispered in her ear.
"You know, you probably know more about Asgardian law and traditions than I do by now." He smiled, Y/N stood to see him walking over slowly. "I should hope so, I plan to be able to whoop you at any test they have on everything Asgardian. It won't be worth it until I leave you in the dust."

She met him at the end bookshelf and discreetly buried the book back into the hidden compartment of her skirts, She asked him why he was there. "To take you to the feasting of course, a few days before Yule, we gather for feasting before the great hunt. I thought I may take you down to the hall." She agreed and they made their way down the hallowed halls when a thought occured to her.

"You know, Loki this time last year we were here in the halls together. Our first meeting?"

"Of course, I remember." He smiled and slid an arm around her waist, her skin prickled at the feeling and she felt excited at the prospect of them having some alone time soon.
"Do you remember what you told me?"

"Indeed I do pet," he cooed into her hear "Stay on the beaten track little one, for there be wolves waiting to devour you..."
She giggled at his closeness and turned to him looking up into his eyes.
"One year ago today.... Happy Anniversary." She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

He made a sound of quiet surprise as her arms enveloped him completely and she raised onto her tip toes and slipped her tongue into his mouth.
She felt him back her up to the wall, hitting it with a dull thud, making a slight moan at feeling him.so close to her, after so long. His hands caught her waist and he pulled her flush against him, trapping her with his large hands against him.

He whispered sweet words between kisses and Y/N felt a hand take her breast ever so gently. "I want to celebrate our anniversary pet, in our chambers, just you and I."

She pulled back a little and smiled up at him with a flirtatious glint in her eyes.

"Loki..." Y/N said with a raised eyebrow, Loki laughed and kissed her gently. "I know pet, I know. I just, can't wait for us to be married... again. And besides, when we are, all bets are off. I will hunt you down and take every bit of pleasure. And that voice that speaks my name so sweetly, will scream it in exhaultation."

Y/N felt herself heat at his words and pressed her thighs together.
"Oh, my girl liked that? Oh this will be glorious, darling." He smiled and gave her a long lingering kiss.