03.

︎ ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Another day of school I woke up early today to make breakfast for my father and my little sister Amelia / Lia. He wasn't grateful for it but he did eat it and walk out of the house. After the first day of school he hasn't been talking I'm actually glad he hasn't talked. Lias meet new kids at her school and actually had friends. I'm glad she's happy when's she's happy I'm happy. But at the same time I just got to play being this happy teenage girl.

My teacher Ms. River I know weird name has assigned us an assignment and we have partners. Of course I got paired up with Olivia she begged the teacher to make us partners it was kinda funny. So today I'm taking Lia with me for she can meet her sister Grace. I guess they got o the same school but they haven't met. I'm actually grateful for Olivia letting me bring Lia.

Grabbing my phone to call Olivia.

After three rings it picks up.

"Hey!" She greets.

"Hey Olivia just wanted to let you know I'm on my way." I scratch the back of my head seeing Lia sitting on the couch swinging her feet.

"Yeah for sure! Just want you to know my dads the couch of the football team and some of the guys are over for a meeting. I don't know why I just wanted you to know there's company." She says.

"Alright that's fine I'm on my way. Be there in ten." I say grabbing my bag.

"See you then be safe bye!" She says.

"Bye!" I hang up the phone.

Sliding my shoes on the front door opens my dad walks in stumbling.

"Where you going Riley? I just got here. Why don't we have some fun? What do you say?" He grabs me by the waist pulling my towards him.

"No! Dad I have to go to my friends house please let me go." Trying to push him off her groans touching my bottom.

"No!" I plead trying to push him off I get pushed into the wall getting held by my wrist.

"You bitch! Your trying to leave me! You going to leave how your mother did! We don't want that to happen so you listen to me!" He slaps me across the face. Hearing a gasp seeing Lia covering her face.

"Please I'll do anything I-I have to go and study I promise I'll be home at 8! 8 okay?I'll be back on time just don't do anything!" I plead hearing a chuckle he pulls me by the hair.

"Kiss me." He says pointing to his lips shacking my head no. He slaps me again.

"No! Please just let us go." I say trying to pull away he holds my face smashing my lips into his.

"It wasn't that hard." He pulls away.

Throwing me on the floor I get up with Lia running to me grabbing my phone we were out the door.

"You okay Ri?" Lia ask tugging on my shirt.

"Yeah. Just don't tell anyone okay? Don't tell my friend Olivia or her sister Grace. Pinky promise me you won't tell anyone. I just need enough money to save up and we're gone." I kneel down to her height as she nods her head. Curling my pinky around hers kissing our thumbs I stand up grabbing her hand.