30.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Running into the hospital right behind Ethan getting rolled into the hospital his eyes rolling back the lady stops me as they push him behind the doors.

"NO! NO! NOOO!" I scream feeling arms wrap around me as I fall into them becoming a sobbing mess seeing Ryder rub my back as he holds me in his arms.

I couldn't loose him. He was all I had left and the person who I trust and care about. Everyone running in looking around me and Wyatt meet eyes seeing guilt look in his eyes everything goes in slow motion Liv running in looking around and Wyatt string at me dead in the eye. Letting go of Ryder storming over to Wyatt.

"What do you know?! Tell me?!" I sob hitting his chest but getting pulled away everyone turns to him. "What is it?!" I scream sobbing into my hands seeing the picture of Ethan almost beat to death with his eyes rolling back but me pleading him to stay awake.

Wyatt clears his throat, "He needs to tell you himself it's best for you to hear from him." Ryder scoffs before turning back to me. Sobbing into my hands going to the desk to the lady who pushed me back she looks at me swallowing the lump in her throat looking at my clothes.

"When can I go see him?" I ask her ignoring my name getting called she nods before looking through some papers and clicking shit on her computer tears going down my face I wipe them away looking at the doors where he got rolled in.

"You'll be able to see him in thirty minutes tops. He doesn't have major injuries but he broke a few ribs. Does anyone have his parents number? Or are they on there way?" She looks at my other friends they all shake there head no as I do the same as she nods. "Since no there can only be one person to see him until tomorrow but that is up to the patient if he wants to see you." She nods before going back to her work.

"He'll be fine. He just needs a little help." Ryder rubs my back as I nod.

He lied.

He told me he was having dinner with his parents but I know it's all a lie. I wanted to promise him no more lying but he keeps lying he keeps secret from me that I don't know. He was my safe place , my home , my comfort but now I don't even know what he is to me. I don't know what to do every time I find someone I care for, love, promise to they always break me, lie to me, use me. I'm tired of it I'm my own person.

I don't know what to do anymore. I need to escapee from life.

Getting up from the hospital chair and running out the hospital. My breaths getting heavier my running doesn't stop my legs burning as I run down the hallway and out the doors. My name getting called I run down the street ignoring them. Running from my problems telling someone behind me i pick up my spread running in the middle of the road through the cars then honking at me I don't stop.

Lights flashing on me from the cafes , stores , and building. My black hair bouncing, my legs wearing out but I keep running.

Christopher always told me that I run from my problems. It's what I do but I never did but now I am because I can't take it anymore. It gets in my way.

Running down the street and rounding the corner I stop in front of a club people in the front drinking, slurring, smoking blunts a guy catches my appearance he waves me over letting out a sigh I ignore my thoughts telling me not to go but I go. "What is a pretty lady doing here all alone?" He smirks at his friends eyes me up and down looking at the blood on my shirt. "Kill someone?" One of them points to my shirt.