19.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Arriving at the beach taking a gulp of water Ethan parks to the side turning off the car. Running out the car down the sand. The hot soft soft sand touching my feet. Letting out a squeal feeling, arms wrap around me lifting me up into the air. Getting thrown over Ethan's shoulder laughing he runs down the sand if I don't weigh anything.

"We're going to fall!" I yell before getting back on my feet with a smile on my face. "I'm going for a swim." Sliding my shorts down my black underwear revealing Ethan's eyes widened looking at me. My scars show I ignore them taking my shirt off rubbing down the sand rubbing. In my bra and underwear Ethan takes off his shirt along with his hands. I drool over his toned body.

"You can always take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirks, blush forming on my cheeks. I hide my cheeks with my hands smiling before walking farther into the water. No one at the beach is better, there's not yelling, it's peaceful and quiet.

Diving in the cold water hitting all my body. The waves crashing against each other going under water, the blue clear water, being able to see my white toes. A body crushing into mine making my whole body fall under water. Laughter comes up coming out of the water.

"You asshole !" I yell hitting his chest, his laughter gets muffled with water getting splashed in his face. In that moment I scream jumping into the water trying to swim away. He drags me by my foot. Starting to laugh, water gets splashed in my face again. Water going up my nose I start coughing out of control.

His arm wrapped around my waist. His lips smashing into mine staying frozen tasting his drink. Him pulling away his plumped lips he smiles staring down at me moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Better ?" He questions a smirk on his face shaking my head no he frowns a smile on my face standing on my tippy toes smashing my lips into his. Biting on my bottom lip opening my mouth his tongue slides in exploring my mouth. My hand running through his hair, a moan escaping his mouth lifting me up with my thoughts and my legs wrap around his waist.

His hand going to my butt squeezing it I moaned his firm grip squeezing it. Both of us pulled away gasping for air. Leaning out foreheads together I smile.

I just had a whole make out session with Ethan Williams. Now I'm gonna check that off my bucket list.

His lips going back to my lips with no hesitation I kissed him back.

"Fuck the beach." He mutters once we pull away a smirk on my face, his lips going to my jaw kissing down my neck moaning as he looks at me giving him a nod he keeps going.

"Let's get out of the water." I moan feeling myself getting wet on my pussy the knot in my stomach. I need more.

"You sure?" He groans, kissing the corner of my lips nodding my head eagerly he walks out the water my legs wrapped around his waist his lips go to mine kissing me eagerly.

Grinding my hips, my pussy grinding against his bulge I moan with my cilt rubbing against it. His groans vibrating around my mouth, my head falling back, his kisses trailing down my neck. Making it to his car he opens the trunk sitting me down before opening the back doors pulling down the seats so it's one whole thing. Closing the trunk he gets in smashing his lips into mine.

My body going on top of his straddling him grinding my hips he groans rubbing his hands through my hair.

I need him in me.