08.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

Going to school wearing a oversized hoodie covering the cuts my father have left me last night. Christopher convinced me I have to get punished for leaving my responsibility with Olivia I deserve it Lia must of been scared of worried. But I just left her there at my friend. I've haven't been doing good since the day I had sex with Lorenzo. Christopher has been giving me a rough been taking advantage of me mostly nights holding me down, hurts me is meet eyes with me, makes me go out at night to by him alcohol for him.

Sitting on my bed with Lia on my lap asleep I stare at the show that's playing. My phone starting to biz I look at the name ID Olivia pop up with a picture of her smiling leaning my shoulder.

Answering it,

"Hey Riley!" She greets.

"Hey what's up?" I lay back down going through Lias hair with my fingers making her smile during her sleep.

"Me and the guys want to know if you want to come with us to TP Principal Parker's house?" She questions, I sigh moving Lias head on the pillow bringing the blanket to her chin she snuggled into it with her lips parted.

"Why Principal Parker's house?" I chuckle standing out of bed stretching my legs.

"He's been a dick to all of us." I chuckle at her answer.

A knock goes on my door.

"Hold on one sec Liv." Putting my hand on the bottom of the phone the door opens Christopher walks in with a smirk.

"Y-yes?" I question tucking the hair in my face walking over her pulls me to stand my hand still on this phone his hand snakes on my waist squeezing my bottom.

"P-please no." I whisper, a chuckle coming out of his mouth he kissing the corner my lips.

"Hello? Riley are you there?" Olivias voice makes him stop what he was doing.

"P-please." I whisper again he groans Bedford taking my phone hanging up.

"No please Christopher I-I've done everything. Please." Taking a step back throwing the phone on the bed, grabbing onto my wrist pulling me out the room.

"Please! Christopher p-please." I sob before sobbing more it gets stuffed with a cloth.

"Make one more sound ill kiss you my precious." He whispers my body stopping, tears streaming down my face, feeling his hands travel down my body.

***
Grabbing my clothes from the floor whimpers, sobs escaping my mouth I slide my foot into my pant leg along with the other. Sliding my shirt on I grab my bra and underwear from the floor walking out. A glance of him laying in the bed sleeping acting like he did nothing wrong. Closing it behind me walking back to my room a pound sob comes out closing the door behind me.

Sliding down the door my phone starting to ring I sob before grabbing it. Olivia popping onto the screen I sight before answering it,

"Why did you just hang up like that? Are you okay?" She questions I chuckle before standing up.

"I'm not okay. Olivia please help me." That's something I wish I could say but that's the opposite,