22.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

"We are going out bitches. All of you guys are coming. Today we are going out for a Karaoke Night! Ahhh I can't wait!" Liv runs over to us, loving her outfit she wears mom jeans, a tube black crop top showing a little of her stomach, her dirty blonde hair on her shoulders, a white oversized sweater over her due to the chilly weather today. A smile plastered on her face. She sits in front of me looking over at Wyatt who glances at her with a smile.

"Guys I have to tell you something." Mia speaks up and she comes up after Liv gets comfortable. A smile on my face looking down at her outfit. Mia's style was tomboy and I loved it, it was made for her. She has black sweats that looks comfy, a graphic tee with Tupac the rapper on her shirt, her with black and white air forces matching her outfit, and can't forget her dark brown wavy hair falling over her shoulders. I smile loving her outfit. Why can't I look good in that style? My style is more baggy clothes, mom jeans with rips in them, mostly oversized clothes with beanies since fall is coming up.

"What's up?" I sit up crossing my arms on the bench where we all sat outside. Ryder and Wyatt here but not Ethan. I forgot all about the incident in the bathroom. It was a mistake but I didn't want it to be. Mia's and Ryder's style was more of the same; he wore a graphic tee, ripped black jeans, along with a black giddier and his brown hair falling in the front. He looked good in hoodies but not better than Ethan. Pull yourself together. Wyatt was more casual; he didn't really care what he wore; he was basic; he wore a black shirt and some dark blue jeans. He always looked good in outfits and he was good at matching them.

Mia sits down letting out a sigh running her black acrylic long nails with sharp edges that can slice someone across the face that how sharp, glancing towards Ryders direction his eyes widen looking at her nails sniffling a laugh I bite my laugh stopping myself before Mia speaks up, "I know some of you guys might won't be friends with me after this but I have a feeling you guys should know. You guys are the only people I have that care about me so much and I care about you guys so much. I love you guys. I'm...bisexual." She finishes off a smile spreading across my face. I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her shoulder while I sit next to her.

"What do you mean we won't be your friends anymore we all love you and it will be hard being the only person picking on Ryder no offense-"

"None taken. But yeah Mia it doesn't matter who you love, who you sleep with, who you marry, we will still love you. It's up to you. So don't pull yourself down, we love you. Plus whoever you fall in love with will be the luckiest person to have you in the world. You're beautiful, smart, very very funny than anything in the world. So it doesn't matter." He shrugs wrapping his arms around her hearing sniffling I look over seeing tears streaming down Liv's cheek. Her cheeks stained with tears she gets up wrapping around Mia who has tears in her eyes.

"I love you so much Mi. No offense but I always say this coming out. I always knew you were bisexual or lesbian. I always saw the way you looked at girls who walked by us and the way you looked at them it looked like you wanted to eat them up like a slushy." She sniffles warning laughs form the group Wyatt stands up wrapping his arms around Mia mumbling who he accepts her for who she is and what she does in life. I never knew I could be so happy in my life. One of my best friends just came out to us she did it to people who she loved and people who loved and cared for her so much in the world. It doesn't matter who you are, who you love, who you sleep with, who you spend the rest of your life with, your still someone who deserves to be loved, cherished, cared for.

Sitting on the bench for a couple of minutes the bell rings. We all say our 'goodbyes' before walking to class, my hands slipping into the warmth in my pockets. I make my way to English with Liv on my side, a smile on both our faces as we make it into the class. A few glances coming our way we ignore them sitting in the back behind the couple of English that just make out all the time. Before class and after class not even one minute they don't have each other's tongue down their throat. Rolling my eyes Liv scowls, taking out her books and her laptop doing the same Ms, Margret walks in her red hair falling behind her back with her black glasses.