26.

ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ

She hasn't came out the room all day.

It's now four-thirty. All of us tried I mean fuck even Livs dad but all she told him was she needed some time to think. I asked her what was wrong she wanted me to hold her in my arms. I did for a couple of hours she fell asleep but woke up from a nightmare and ever since she couldn't go back to sleep just told me if I can leave. Of course I did.

I don't know what she means by she 'needs space.' No that I know of said that or did anything like that. I just want her to come down the stairs with that beautiful smile on her face making her dimples pop out. God. I just want to talk to her I want her to open up to me but she denies it saying she fine but I know she's not.

Going up the steps knocking on the door hearing a faded 'come in' cracking open the door she lays on the her bed the covers up to her chin looking out the balcony. Her head turns to me giving me a sad smile she turns beck wiping under her eyes. Walking over to her sitting by her feet she looks at me her eye glory a tear slides down her cheek my thumb eager to wipe it, I wipe it. My hand going on her hip she sits up before wrapping her arms around my neck. My arms wrap around her waist rubbing her back.

"What's wrong baby ?" I whisper, she sniffles before letting out a sob. I hate seeing her like this. Rubbing her back she sobs into the crook of her neck pulling her onto my lap that she's straddling me now. Grabbing her face with my hands she sniffle before trying to turn her head.

"Please...tell me what's wrong mi amore ?" I beg tears burning up into my eyes making it hard for me to see her from the blurriness. She looks at me her hands going onto the side of my face wiping my tear that slide down my face we lean our foreheads together.

"Please." I whisper begging for her to talk to me her hands fall from my face before she looks away her lip quivering she turns her head to the side. Small tears falling from her face I bring her back into my chest hearing a small sob, letting out a quiet sigh I rub her back.

"I won't force you to tell me. I get it cariño you need time and I'll give you that. I'm just-I'm just tired of seeing you getting hurt. I'm sorry-Fuck I'm so so sorry." I whisper laying my head on hers she shacks her head before lifting here's her hands going to the side of my face.

"No, no don't say that. Nothing is your fault it's mine. I didn't say anything, I didn't speak up, it's always been my fault. You don't say that, never because it's not your tried you fucking tried to help but I'm not perfect Ethan. I'm not, you deserve better you deserve someone who loves you , treats you right ju-"

I cut her off smashing my lips into her beautiful plump pink ones. She gasp letting my tongue slide into her mouth tasting her salty tears that slid down her face from crying she kisses back her hands going to the side of my face before I do the same pulling her closer to me. I want her. I don't want anyone else I want her. So I tell her,

We pull away breathlessly her eyes open up slowly, "I want you Riley, only you." I whisper our foreheads leaning together. "I don't deserve you." She whispers tears sliding down her face. "No, I don't deserve you Riley but I can't-I can't let you go. I care about you I need you." I whisper pecking her lips before she sniffles kissing my lips again laying her head on my chest.

"Want to take a bath ?" She ask suddenly I chuckle before nodding my head. She stands up dragging me along with her I rot he bathroom she turns it on placing her her hand making sure it's warm before waiting for it to fill up. Taking off my shirt she does the same along with her sweats. Her black lace underwear and bra she takes off showing me her back and her ass that's fits perfectly into my huge hands.

She slides in the he bath adding some bubbles. I chuckle before sliding my pants off and my boxers sliding in behind her. She sits in front of me laying back with her head on my shoulder. She lets out the calmest sigh my arms wrap around her bar waist rubbing small circles on her hips.

"I'm tired Ethan...I'm tired of being in this world." She whispers my heart stops and my thumbs stop rubbing small circles. Aria. Comes to my mind. I can't let her go how I did to my sister. Shacking my head tears burn into my eyes again.

"Please. Please. I'm here Riley I'm here you can't give up. I can't let you go-I can't." I whisper my head onto her shoulder she sniffles before nodding understanding. "Everything thing is my fault I wish I could just disappear. I don't deserve love everything I do I alway ha-"

"Don't say that. You never fuck up everything. You don't, no ones perfect everyone makes mistakes ur you haven't you alway do the right thing. I don't want to say your a fuck up because your not thing by a happen and you did the right thing. I'm the one who's fucked up and I don't know what I did for you to like me because I'm sure as hell a bad person. But don't say that because your perfect for me." I whisper a smile spreading on her face a real smile her dimples pop out a smile spreading across mine she wipes the tears that have fallen from my eyes.

She lays a soft kiss onto my lips.

No ones perfect, but she's perfect to me.

***
I know short chapter just been busy with school I'm so sorry.

-love mariah. <33